Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That igtv. She sounds like when you’re a kid putting on an American accent while role playing with your mates. 😂 so fake. You still sound like you have a cold.
Just come on here to say 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ that voiceover 😳😳😳

She's the cringiest bastard ever isn't she 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Luke designs everything himself.. I’ve never seen anything else like this”

Well Paige hun, if you’d like to pop yourself over to Maniere De Voir’s Insta and scroll back to September 2020, I think you’ll find they did it first and they did it better 🤭 You’re welcome xx

63DC38A0-43E6-4928-8B2E-0E04804C410E.jpeg
F98BF898-B09B-4DD9-982B-4C1764B873E9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf are them clothes she’s selling? Obviously a bulk buy from China!! There bloody awful. Funny isn’t it how she’s never seen wearing any of that shite!! Also I’m abit late on the uptake but the staged ask me a question from a few days ago was absolutely cringe, who writes pros and cons on a relationship over the age of 12? Come back to us Paige when you’ve actually got some life lessons!!

Reactions: 11
Is this the “split your kipper” collection? I’m sorry, but this just screams thrush.
EF14AA96-130F-42C5-84D5-787CA996648D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
ey up she’s doing another cash giveaway... always cash!!! Dodging that tax man Paige?? Never know a business to offer paper over bank transactions 🤫

Reactions: 7
Why does she always brag about working over bank holidays/weekends etc? No-one cares.. have a day off, literally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does this woman live with her mum, brothers, nana and staff? Pretty big household. To say her baths in her bedroom I can’t see her accommodating that many people. Imagine the condensation that bath gives off? Gives me the black mould/damp creeps!!!!! Stop posting for envy Paige. Nobody cares about your dodgy money or your cars BE HUMBLE!!!! We can all get a super car on tick if we swindle the banks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads this isn’t normal, the teeth, how can someone look in the mirror and think those teeth are great? The mind boggles!! And she prob paid thousands for them, they look like headstones in a graveyard
She’s an absolute mess. Her teeth truly are the worst I’ve seen since Ken Dodd!
It’s also the sun damage on her forehead that gets me too. She’s trying to sell skin care products... not a single thing has SPF in it

Reactions: 6
You know these Instagram pages who source her shoes and designer stuff etc, is the stuff from them genuine? Because surely they can’t be and they are just high grade fakes? Genuine question

Reactions: 2
You know these Instagram pages who source her shoes and designer stuff etc, is the stuff from them genuine? Because surely they can’t be and they are just high grade fakes? Genuine question
The company/ page claim they are genuine but I have heard they are high grade fakes, Paige probably thinks they are genuine and I dread to think what they are charging her for each item knowing she has the money 😣

Reactions: 1
Love how she dresses in her own label stuff this morning for pics at her house... then gets changed into Fendi to go out! Says a lot about how she feels about her clothing brand

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure, it seems strange as if they were the real deal surely you’d just buy them directly through the supplier rather than someone else? What do these people get out of it? I’m sure searching for some trainers doesn’t come without a fee otherwise what’s the point in doing it? On her story she did tag a personal shopper who works at Selfridges, so I would assume some of the stuff is real. Is the idea that it’s all limited editions/things that are hard to get hold of? I’m not fancy enough to have ever used a personal shopper, does anyone know if you have to pay extra for these services? For them to find you stuff?

I’m not sure, it seems strange as if they were the real deal surely you’d just buy them directly through the supplier rather than someone else? What do these people get out of it? I’m sure searching for some trainers doesn’t come without a fee otherwise what’s the point in doing it? On her story she did tag a personal shopper who works at Selfridges, so I would assume some of the stuff is real. Is the idea that it’s all limited editions/things that are hard to get hold of? I’m not fancy enough to have ever used a personal shopper, does anyone know if you have to pay extra for these services? For them to find you stuff?
Usually the price is higher than average which is how they make their money. The idea is that these products are ‘rare’ and that this company can ‘source’ them for you when everywhere is sold out. If you look at the prices on the page say for example a pair of trainers retail for £395 you will often find those pages charging £450 for them for example.

Reactions: 4
I think some of her stuff is real but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of it is just really high grade fakes!
Does anyone remember when she cut the bow off those Gucci heels and stuck them on a pair of river island ones? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Plouise once said she would never make a product that’s already saturated in the market. She wants to create innovative products that are different to everyone else, for example she would never bring out foundations. She’s literally just brought out a brow pencil and gel..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.