Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it just me or does the bath in the bedroom knock anyone else sick? She posts it like it’s pure luxury but tbh just gives me damp vibes. I like my bedroom like Paige’s friends list... dry as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Robinfly00

UBV is a weapon. acting like he's a G when in reality, he's 40 odd, and still rings his mum when he's not well. Drives a car a 20 yer old would, and wears shit clothes... embarrassment. Who would touch him... looks like a giant thumb

• Haha
The Caroline flack line pisses me off. Yes it is extremely sad what happened, but people seem to forget she was in the middle of a court case which probably contributed a lot more to her feelings and what she did.
I find these influencers use Caroline as a scape goat so they can’t be called out on their shit.

KaiyaM83

I was driving around that area the other day and I saw a girl who had literally half a face of cakey make up on and a full blue eye pretty much up to her hairline! The other side of her face was bare 🤣 bless her she was clearly modelling and looked like she had been to the shop with her half a face of make up hahahha
honestly it makes me laugh when i see her revving her lambo outside kami’s chicken shop facing a couple of flats that get drug raided every few months🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

bxiley

You mean to tell me that simply manifesting and writing shit down in a diary doesn't make you millions? Fuck.

• Haha

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
I wonder why we only ever see her kitchen and bedroom, does she not have a fully furnished house why isn’t there a living room 😂 spending all your money on a lambo seems silly when your house isn’t even furnished properly

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
The Facebook page can be so beggy. I risk sounding like a bitch here, but the sob stories to try to catch Paige's attention for free stuff.... it's obvious is it not?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ibizagirl_99

The size of that diary - has she not considered that people might want to carry round a diary in their bag. Not to mention the price
I can't believe what she said on her last story about the diary: "Trust me, this will never go on sale because I truly know its worth."

But PLouise Skin is already half price! So she's effectively saying that Skin is shit?!! 🤣

• Haha

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

looool id love to know who’s idea it was to get the Lambo’s in shot but I think we can all guess:sick:😂 surprised Luke isn’t there sucking the exhaust on his SVR off:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I know......I wrote them. Was I being negative about her? Not positive either. Forgive me....aren't all the posts on here about her seeing at its a thread dedicated to the girl? Would it be better for you if I talk negative about her? Would that be better? Her packaging is not nice at all. There we go.
I think if your so overwhelmed with guilt over a couple of comments you've made maybe this site isn't for you. It's literally mostly gossip.

Reactions: 18

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
The brother has announced the new brand it’s basically the same I suppose the thinking is it will sell without her name attached to it.

But it’s still looking like a rip off of maniere devoir
This will be his FOURTH fashion brand. His first 3 have gone bust! You’d think he’d get the hint and give it a rest!

• Haha

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

Re-invests it into Plouise fashion, making designs heavily influenced by Maniere De De Voir owned by Reece Wabara🤣

• Haha

Jklaowv

The thing i can't STAND at the moment is all the long arse quotes she writes underneath her posts and her weird commentaryshe does over her videos. "Babe" this and "Babe" that. Like shes some sort of philosopher. It comes across as so patronising and childish to me and cheapens her brand. Instead of actually listening to the feedback from her customers shes like a bull in China (literally🤣) shop, creating tacky and OTT products and packaging just because that's what she likes. I work in beauty and absolutely love the base but would never waste my money on those god awful palettes in a giant suitcase 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thank god someone mentioned this. Does her designer never tell her its so unecessary? Danielle blink twice on her next video if you need us to call the police and have you rescued. Paige is totally tone deaf and like you said just makes things SHE wants with 0 market research or customer enegagement. Her quotes are so long and don't tie together. Its literally like some kind of wolf of denton ego going on and 14 year olds see all the pink, gold and wrapped up lambo and lap it up.
As for mr UBV christ its really painful to watch isnt it. I think car detailing is a profitable industry if he was super enthusiastic about that and had some kind of youtube explaining things, showing tips and comparing products etc but its all about him. Im starting to think his head is so shiny from sticking it up Paiges arse.

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
There’s 11 people there.
I notice she’s deleted some of the blatant rule breaking off her story now. I’ve reported her for having a party with a private chef to the police. When I said I didn’t know her address, they said they couldn’t do anything... but when I said she’s got half a million followers and is broadcasting her party, they suddenly became very interested

Reactions: 17

Clarity456

VIP Member
"not even my closest friends don't know of"

I hate to sound like the grammar police but I refuse to believe someone who struggles to write a basic sentence is as successful as she's claiming.

• Haha

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Nothing on his story about her?

Edit: sorry, I’ve just seen it - it’s on his personal account though isn’t it? He says that she did something, which suggests it was her at fault, but he won’t say what it was 🙄 Someone must know

View attachment 1527718
Can’t take his word for it that it was her fault though, Liam loves to do that. He’s fell out with previous staff members and other very very high detailers(Auto Finesse) and also MVD, claims it’s never his fault and they always did him dirty. He’s a pathological liar and also his bird was 16 when they got together and he was 31 🤢 he’s a bad ming. I’m not doubting that Paige has pissed him off, but I wouldn’t take his word that it was all her