Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lb84818

All I’m going to say is she’s approached several online retailers to sell her makeup and skincare and she doesn’t come across well in business meetings
Probably the velour power suit that she wears to business meetings for luck 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Banny2020

UBV only registered as a company in September 2020 - interesting since his Instagram goes back to January 2018 🧐 seems you have to bring fraud, tax evasion and/ or money laundering techniques to sit at the ‘table’

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Can we have a new tattle thread please? She totally annoys me. All she does is spend her time talking about what she brings to the table and how lucky she is and how everyone’s negativity is not worth her time.! Bla bla bla. Never seen someone up their own arse
Why a new one, what's wrong with this tattle thread?

A new one only gets created when the old one has 50 pages, we're miles off that yet.

the_moonins

VIP Member
if this is true then she just has very very bad money management skills because I remember at the start of the pandemic 2,000 women purchased one of the online classes that I was on and it was like £200 so that's £400,000 which if invested properly could of just grown baring in mind that was just one of her many online classes only God knows how many people purchased/joined the others. Honestly if I was her I'd stop creating products and just keep investing in the education side of her brand her business manager is stupid for allowing her to keep coming out with this cheap tat when she's literally sitting on a gold mine school wise
The trouble with this though is that her style of makeup is now so out-dated, and they haven’t moved with the times. I think she was lucky at the time she opened the academy - her style was on trend, so it was very popular… but not anymore. No one is going to pay to learn how to cake MAC Studio Fix on and use NC15 concealer on all skin toned clients!

the_moonins

VIP Member
Plouise Fashion accounts have now been uploaded on companies house. They made just under £5k in a year.
Still waiting for her other accounts - all under PL Distribution - to be uploaded.

• Wow
  • Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
She’s been very quiet lately hasn’t she?!! I noticed today that the plouise skin account hasn’t posted since February. The fashion account has posted some old pics on the grid, but no stories for ages. The last time she posted herself was over a week ago.
Still no updates on companies house since her step dad was added as a director (obviously to help out financially)
Guessing things are on the decline for the plouise “empire”! She mustn’t have been manifesting properly 😂

• Haha

Jklaowv

Just watched some of jamie genevieve tutorials and it really is such a contrast with paige isnt it. Shes hitting 970k subscribers on YT and 1.4m on IG and not a lambo or a shit personality in sight. Is paige not mortified of the spectacle shes making of herself

Clarity456

VIP Member
So she's with that Jordan, lambos, designer stuff all the time, range rovers for the staff.

She splits up with him, the showyness for social media more or less disappears overnight, stocks being sold off left right and centre and now this graffiti...

If that doesn't scream used to be a money laundering operation then I don't know what does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ninetiesbitxh

Plouise once said she would never make a product that’s already saturated in the market. She wants to create innovative products that are different to everyone else, for example she would never bring out foundations. She’s literally just brought out a brow pencil and gel..

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Pinkiii2008

Really annoys me that this girl openly ignores social distancing guidance and claims it's OK because she pays for private testing...
That doesn't make it OK and you're still putting your mum at risk hun

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Nothing on his story about her?

Edit: sorry, I’ve just seen it - it’s on his personal account though isn’t it? He says that she did something, which suggests it was her at fault, but he won’t say what it was 🙄 Someone must know

View attachment 1527718
There’s something wrong W this man he says he will not bad mouth her after saying doesn’t shock me her best girls left the academy? What a clown

the_moonins

VIP Member
Omg has anyone seen her stories today?! She literally cannot speak with those veneers at all! She says “thilter” instead of “filter”, and “thinish” instead of “finish”! She can’t say her s sounds anymore! How embarrassing. Took a screenshot of how she now has to pronounce “f” 😂😂😂 You’d have thought that someone with the money she says she has, she’d have got her teeth fixed by now! Imagine having teeth that stop you from being able to say certain words properly!

12E4FAD5-B269-409B-AAEF-CCACC20FCCB6.png

• Haha
  • Wow