Pippa O'Connor Ormond #13 Tipsy Pipsy and the Tattle lie, apology email just won’t fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides Glenda Gilson, I don't think Evoke photos are doing anyone any favours!! They could have chosen their angles a bit better!!! Some people who we all know are tiny/slim are looking massive and double chinned!
Quoting my own comment. But deeply regretting even mentioning Glenda! All I said was evoke photo's seemed to have done everyone dirty except her!!! Couldn't give any less of a duck about her being any relation of Liam Lawlors!!!

For the love of god back to Pippa please!!! Most active her thread has been since it started!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They look like brother and sister no chemistry between them at all even though they like to pretend they do
I've always thought this, they totally look like siblings. every single thing about him gives me the ick.
---
Sunny Sunday morning... chico.... Billy.... then having reeled the pippa wannabes in with the relatable previous snaps starts pedalling symprove, because if you to look like pippa that's what you gotta buy. how embarrassing for her to have to go back shilling for meaghers pharmacy where they all started, pushing symprove with the likes of Katie Jackson and her ma lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Strategic head tilt to the side 🤦‍♀️
Very Louise Duffy.
---
Off topic but just had a look at brianormandtv page. Omg.. every second post throughout the years is all doting over Pippa. My amazing wife, wow so proud of you, amazing woman, amazing anniversary, amazing mother, amazing wife repeat. For every birthday, Mother's Day, anniversary's, nights out every single year. It's all posts of him praising her to the point that it's obsessive. Christ a few posts I can handle but if you look back the years it's every second post. Someone hand me a bucket! Would you not be mortified and tell him to stop if that was your hubby! So off putting!!!!
Such is the life of the kept man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well you looked for the wrong ones then because the ones Pippa is wearing are Alaïa and they certainly do cost €1000!
They are indoor gazelles and you can purchase for €150 sorry I said 120 look them up
---
They are indoor gazelles and you can purchase for €150 sorry I said 140look them up! Google lens the pic of the runners an you will get the price!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.