Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyeseeyou02

This really annoys the hell out me when people do this! Why can’t they just accept when someone says something nice to them without feeling the need to share it with the world!? More attention/validation seeking BS! “look, someone thinks I’m nice” it’s the same when folk have to share a thank you gift or card that someone got them! “Look, I did something nice for someone and they are now praising me!” 😩🤬 You can keep some shit private you know!! Next they’ll be taking a selfie giving a homeless person a sandwich!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

eyeseeyou02

So she’s advertising Charlotte Tilbury? WTAF?! I thought CT was a luxury makeup brand that wouldn’t need skanks like Jen to help sell their products. Not gonna lie, it’s totally put me off buying from there now.
pillow talk has zero staying power it’s so over rated

Reactions: 2

DJ83

What has razor heed done to be up in court? Is it because he filmed the neighbour?

Reactions: 1

eyeseeyou02

She's such a desperate clown. I wonder what I did without a Ring doorbell🤣🤣 its an Ad for a completely different brand called Eufy and not a Ring doorbell.
Yeah I was confused and what was the relevance with showing the rest of the crap like her “running” on the walking pad (I have one and 6km an hr which is the max they go is by no means a run 🤣) 🤷🏽‍♀️

Loveit17

I thought the same, not sucking in so much but definitely trousers pulled a bit higher, plus fake tan. It likely doesn’t work but if it does I don’t think her results are selling it! As someone else said, diet and exercise will do the trick without the need for this stuff!

Pinkglitter123

Is it an evoke shes had? I was looking at one until i saw 4 parked next to each other at work..didn't realise they were that popular