Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyeseeyou02

It’s because the self-accomplishment from actually doing the work out and burning the calories isn’t enough for the insta huns, they need validation from others, always. Plus, she’ll get a wee buzz off the thought of folk going ‘oh look at her doing all that and I’ve not’. Validation from others annnnnnd the thought of possibly making others feel bad about themselves. Exactly the same feeling they’ll get when they post their houses and freebies.
very true!!!

Reactions: 1

Fandan

I was going to post the same comment - Craig Tara and down the old racecourse for the football. She thinks she's too good but in reality they will fit right in 🤣
I think they’re down in Skegness if it’s the football tournament I think it is.
not sure what’s better tbh. Skegness or Craig Tara 🤣

Reactions: 1

Curlywurly871

I thought she was away on Sunday after the game? She posted the dog Monday night from her livingroom saying wonder what he is dreaming about🤥

Lovelybitofsquirrel

I’d say having a nonce of a husband up for stalking charges when you have quite a large Instagram following and rely on all your gifted shite to keep you in the lifestyle you’re accustomed to a pretty big down. Can’t wait for someone to call her out on it when he gets done for it 😂
What do you mean he's a nonce? 😱