Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
She’s vile. Just randomly sharing them in between all her self centred posts about her self and her gifted tat. ‘Omg those poor kids in Gaza, but look at my new blusher!’ Disgusting .
Exactly! All the insta huns are desperate not to be "blocked" and this is what they care about! Not Gaza as why would you put it between your random posts... such self centred idiots!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 3

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Paid for them but somehow wrangled a discount? How do you do that without bragging you are an influencer?

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Someone telling porkys, of course there would be a difference when your sucking your stomach in on the second one 🙄
And the waist band position is lower on the before pic so that makes the belly look worse.

I'm all for taking care of yourself but diet and exercise work just fine. Expensive treatments that these insta huns push don't sit well with me and the before/after pics are staged as said above....sucking in!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s never really shown her car before so clearly it wasn’t either a) gifted or b) instaworthy.

DJ83

No it's not an ad it's marked aff which means she will get pennies from cult beauty if anyone clicks her link and purchases anything from them. It's a small percentage of the sale. She can only dream of advertising CT 🤣. Wonder why she wasn't at the opening of the new Bperfect store?
Ahh ok, I’m glad as I like some of Charlotte Tilburys stuff 🤣🤣🤣
Cult beauty are grasping at straws 🙈😂

• Haha

eyeseeyou02

Sneaky hiding the "aff" again behind her photo. Why do these greedy beggars repeatedly do this. Is this something we can report to the ASA?
Always wondered what aff actually means?

Iv always said the mirrors in RI seem to be designed to make you look slimmer the amount iv returned after getting home and using my own 😅