Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers is a good interviewer but I have a neighbour who has obsessed and bullied me for years and reminds me a lot of piers and Megan

he is not right in the head

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What's the difference between weatherman Alex getting a presenter role and weather woman Laura never getting a presenter role apart from Alex tricks a quote box?

Reactions: 8
What's the difference between weatherman Alex getting a presenter role and weather woman Laura never getting a presenter role apart from Alex tricks a quote box?
Must admit I am not a fan of either of them, I don't care what colour or sex they are; they both try too hard.

Reactions: 7
Must admit I am not a fan of either of them, I don't care what colour or sex they are; they both try too hard.
That would be my GMB tipping point (see what I did there) if Laura got more airtime, I find her really immature and annoying and I can’t see her bringing anything to a debate.

I wonder if they’re looking for someone else to replace Piers or they’ll stick with Ben and Susanna?

Reactions: 4
Piers a good interviewer? Purleease. His standard interview performance:

Him and anyone: Piers: 'So, what do you think of this new legislation?'
Interviewee ' Well, I,
Piers 'You WHAT? Answer the question'
Interviewee 'I'm trying t...'
Piers 'ANSWER THE QUESTION. IT'S NOT DIFFICULT'
Interviewee 'Look Piers, you're not letting...'
Piers 'Because we all read what you tweeted about it'
Interviewee 'Yes, I'
Piers 'Why haven't you answered the question?'
Interviewee 'Piers, I...'
Piers ' I think we know why you haven't answered the question. You met Margaret Thatcher once didn't you? Whatever you think of Maggie, she was a fantastic politician, a very good friend of mine actually before she passed away. What did you make of her?'
Interviewee ' Well, I'
Piers ' Well we have run out of time. Another spineless celebrity not prepared to answer questions. Let's go to the b reak'. Camera pans to Susanna who is drinking gin out of a flask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That would be my GMB tipping point (see what I did there) if Laura got more airtime, I find her really immature and annoying and I can’t see her bringing anything to a debate.

I wonder if they’re looking for someone else to replace Piers or they’ll stick with Ben and Susanna?
She is SO annoying. I don't like Alex either but I think I'd rather see him on there than her.

I'm liking Ben so far which is odd as I used to find him annoying too. Put Laura and Alex on Tipping Point and I won't have to see either of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree Laura is very annoying, she would eat herself if she was chocolate.
Likes to call herself a meteorologist, you are an ITV weather-girl love.
I'm more inclined to call those on the BBC meteorologists, they have more gravitas.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree Laura is very annoying, she would eat herself if she was chocolate.
Likes to call herself a meteorologist, you are an ITV weather-girl love.
I'm more inclined to call those on the BBC meteorologists, they have more gravitas.
She is a meteorologist though. Whether or not you like her is immaterial.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Super piece. ITV have lost a few hundred million from shares going down from Piers leaving and Meghan got called out on CNN for her lie which backs what he said about her.
Is it really a ‘super piece’? I swear most of what he has said in that article he’s spoke about before on twitter and on GMB... nothing really groundbreaking or new in there.

• Heart

Super piece. ITV have lost a few hundred million from shares going down from Piers leaving and Meghan got called out on CNN for her lie which backs what he said about her.
Except they have recovered the fall and are now higher than when he quit. A simple Google check would tell you that. You won't hear the Daily Fail reporting that though.

• Heart
“We’ve got to cancel the cancel culture before it kills our culture”

Piers, you have not been cancelled. You’ve literally been given 5 full pages of the biggest Sunday paper in the country to print your diary entries. That is the complete opposite of being cancelled.

And what culture? Having disabled people laughed at while you judge them on Britain’s Got Talent? Hacking celebrities phones to plaster their dirty laundry on your front pages? Just going on what you seem to find acceptable, that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“We’ve got to cancel the cancel culture before it kills our culture”

Piers, you have not been cancelled. You’ve literally been given 5 full pages of the biggest Sunday paper in the country to print your diary entries. That is the complete opposite of being cancelled.

And what culture? Having disabled people laughed at while you judge them on Britain’s Got Talent? Hacking celebrities phones to plaster their dirty laundry on your front pages? Just going on what you seem to find acceptable, that’s all.
Cancel culture aka thinks he’d have been sacked for a long time ago if he worked a regular office job.

He actually says though in the interview that he HASN'T been cancelled. He is right though. Cancel culture is an absolute cancer.

He actually says though in the interview that he HASN'T been cancelled. He is right though. Cancel culture is an absolute cancer.
I don’t get the furore over “cancelling” though. Name one person who has genuinely been cancelled unfairly? One person who’s lost their job or livelihood through being “cancelled”. Most, if not all, people who say they’ve been cancelled do so on a public platform read, watched or listened to by millions. That’s not being cancelled, that’s lots of people saying the disagree with you, which is key to the “free speech” these people seem to love.

• Heart
I don’t get the furore over “cancelling” though. Name one person who has genuinely been cancelled unfairly? One person who’s lost their job or livelihood through being “cancelled”. Most, if not all, people who say they’ve been cancelled do so on a public platform read, watched or listened to by millions. That’s not being cancelled, that’s lots of people saying the disagree with you, which is key to the “free speech” these people seem to love.
Couldn't have said it better. Apart from the odd situation like Roxanne Pallett in which she acted so disgustingly and got caught on national telly that nobody in their right mind would want to work with her again, I really can't think of many people who have actually been cancelled. And even then, its not cancellation, its called there being consequences for your actions. Even the likes of Laurence Fox has a platform. Rapper 'Wiley' went on a huge antisemitic rant that got him banned from twitter. He still has a job and fans. So who is actually being cancelled? Certainly not Piers of all people.

• Heart
“Cancel Culture” may be ridiculous, but to liken it to “Cancer” is so disrespectful to those people who are suffering every day from it.

Reactions: 3
He’s just a whiney little witch, what a narcissist hates more than anything is to be ignored and it turns out Alex has completely ignored him since he left, 🤣 So of course Morguegurn had to witch about Alex in The Daily Fail and single him out as the only one who didn’t contact him after he left, 🙄 apart from dozens of crew members on GMB who haven’t bothered to either of course 😂 Plus over a thousand freelance crew who worked on Life Stories signed a petition against the narc himself for his bullying behaviour, so I’m sure they’d be glad to see the back of him also. Well as Alex said previously, she (or he) has the right to ghost you if they want 😂

Last edited:
“Cancel Culture” may be ridiculous, but to liken it to “Cancer” is so disrespectful to those people who are suffering every day from it.
I'm likening it to something awful. Don't presume to tell me I can't liken something to this awful disease when you have no idea of my own personal history with it thanks.

• Angry
I'm likening it to something awful. Don't presume to tell me I can't liken something to this awful disease when you have no idea of my own personal history with it thanks.
I lost a close family friend recently, she had breast cancer, and it was heartbreaking. I would imagine many people have their own story to tell about this cruel disease. I just don’t agree with using it in such a throwaway manner. I’m going to leave it here now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.