Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's 100% woogie about meghan, if this was non celebs he'd be getting a visit from the police. It's creepy and weird, why does he care so much? I'm not a fan of meghan but the hate she gets is insane, I don't get it at all.

Reactions: 10
He's 100% woogie about meghan, if this was non celebs he'd be getting a visit from the police. It's creepy and weird, why does he care so much? I'm not a fan of meghan but the hate she gets is insane, I don't get it at all.
Urgh I think they're as bad as each other and have clashed so badly because they have competing egos. She used him, then dumped him as someone more important came along (which happens) but he's also entitled to talk about it. As have others (Lizzie Cundy for example). Then seems to have cultivated this 'holier than thou' reputation when he knows she's not like that.

Then she's contacted his boss when he's expressed an opinion on her (using her status to go straight to the top) and he's ben put in an untenable position with his job.

I only see this feud rumbling on I'm afraid.

Reactions: 1
Urgh I think they're as bad as each other and have clashed so badly because they have competing egos. She used him, then dumped him as someone more important came along (which happens) but he's also entitled to talk about it. As have others (Lizzie Cundy for example). Then seems to have cultivated this 'holier than thou' reputation when he knows she's not like that.

Then she's contacted his boss when he's expressed an opinion on her (using her status to go straight to the top) and he's ben put in an untenable position with his job.

The problem wasn’t him simply expressing an opinion on her it was him initially implying that her mental health claims were bs. Then in turn what effect that would have on people suffering at home, having someone that high profile dismissing claims on national TV. He’s had an opinion on her most mornings for 4 years lol and will continue to do 🤣. It’s so ridiculous and I’m very very very over it. If as long as they are public figures will piss him off he needs to get over it because they are not going away anytime soon. I think he and the press will only ever leave them alone is if they were to fade into anonymity and work on a farm.

but when you break it down like that I get why he might be bitter RE his job, but he brought it on himself it’s not like Meghan targeted him from no where and chose to get this random guy fired, he’s been gagging for a reaction IMO.

Reactions: 2
The problem wasn’t him simply expressing an opinion on her it was him initially implying that her mental health claims were bs. Then in turn what effect that would have on people suffering at home, having someone that high profile dismissing claims on national TV. He’s had an opinion on her most mornings for 4 years lol and will continue to do 🤣. It’s so ridiculous and I’m very very very over it. If as long as they are public figures will piss him off he needs to get over it because they are not going away anytime soon. I think he and the press will only ever leave them alone is if they were to fade into anonymity and work on a farm.

but when you break it down like that I get why he might be bitter RE his job, but he brought it on himself it’s not like Meghan targeted him from no where and chose to get this random guy fired, he’s been gagging for a reaction IMO.
not only that … the show he was on had a mental health campaign going on at the same time and the buffers between the adverts were for a mental health charity, who were saying they were ‘disappointed’ and in talks with ITV immediately, without any input from anyone else at all.

I would imagine that Piers’ little black book of contacts is stuffed full of names and numbers exactly the same as Meghan was at the time. Jobbing actors who were sent out on a PR blitz with entertainment reporters and I’d bet most of them don’t keep in touch once the PR is done either. Until the next time.

Piers and Meghan had a few drinks and then she went off to continue her evening and met Harry. It’s hardly down to Piers that she’s now married with kids to a prince and that’s hardly her using him. He had glowing things to say about her before he realised she ‘ghosted’ him so were they all lies or is his current vitriol the lie? I can’t see how Piers and Meghan are as bad as each other when his rants span over nearly half a decade, most mornings, whereas Meghan did one interview and probably asked her management to somehow make Piers stop with the trolling as he’s enabled a hate campaign far beyond a casual dislike for her not returning a text. He twists every move she makes and every word she says to make her seem unfit for the royal family, and then when they stand down from their duties, he criticises how awful it is for them to do this to the queen. Piers is an untrustworthy source to learn anything about Meghan from because he’s so staunch in his views that she’s the worst person on earth, even worse than alleged pedalo Andy. He managed to keep quiet about William allegedly cheating on Kate but Meghan flying on a plane? That’s what warrants hours of whinging. And since when did Lizzie Cundy have anything of value to contribute? We all know she’ll say anything to stay in the headlines and to keep her more well known pals on side. She’s probably met her less times than Piers has. And I’ve never got a ‘holier than thou’ attitude from Meghan. It’s pretty easy to avoid her if you’re not obsessed and looking for reasons to be pissed off by her. All she has said is that the ‘truths’ you read in the tabloids or hear from the fat controller himself aren’t as true as you would like to believe.

Reactions: 4
Piers and Meghan had a few drinks and then she went off to continue her evening and met Harry. It’s hardly down to Piers that she’s now married with kids to a prince and that’s hardly her using him. He had glowing things to say about her before he realised she ‘ghosted’ him so were they all lies or is his current vitriol the lie? I can’t see how Piers and Meghan are as bad as each other when his rants span over nearly half a decade, most mornings, whereas Meghan did one interview and probably asked her management to somehow make Piers stop with the trolling as he’s enabled a hate campaign far beyond a casual dislike for her not returning a text. He twists every move she makes and every word she says to make her seem unfit for the royal family, and then when they stand down from their duties, he criticises how awful it is for them to do this to the queen. Piers is an untrustworthy source to learn anything about Meghan from because he’s so staunch in his views that she’s the worst person on earth, even worse than alleged pedalo Andy. He managed to keep quiet about William allegedly cheating on Kate but Meghan flying on a plane? That’s what warrants hours of whinging. And since when did Lizzie Cundy have anything of value to contribute? We all know she’ll say anything to stay in the headlines and to keep her more well known pals on side. She’s probably met her less times than Piers has. And I’ve never got a ‘holier than thou’ attitude from Meghan. It’s pretty easy to avoid her if you’re not obsessed and looking for reasons to be pissed off by her. All she has said is that the ‘truths’ you read in the tabloids or hear from the fat controller himself aren’t as true as you would like to believe.
I'm not sure of the relevance of Prince Andrew in your response, but here's Piers opinion on him anyway.

PIERS MORGAN: Prince Andrew must come clean to the FBI or be forever damned for cowardly silence | Daily Mail Online

R.E Kate and William Not sure he normally chats about rumours (like the cheating one) as you can get and are likely to get sued for talking about things that aren't proven to be true?

Did he have glowing things to say about her? I've never read anything like that.

Lizzie Cundy is as relevant as PM as she (and Millie Mackintosh, and Rory McIlroy and others) were used by MM as she climbed her way up the greasy pole. Using and Ghosting is the MM way of life. Just ask her Mums family (got her the job at the embassy, not invited to wedding) , her Dad (put her through private school and uni, ghosted), Harrys family, her friends.

That's what I mean when I say its a clash of major egos. Both narcissists, cant deal when people don't bend to their will, lash out (him running his mouth in public, her wielding her lawyers and threatening to sue everyone).

I think they are both dealing with narcissistic injuries, he was forced to apologise or leave that's why he stormed off, her claims in the Oprah interview were largely pooh-poohed when she thought they would flatten any criticism of her. That's why she contacted the head of ITV. They're peas in a pod.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of the relevance of Prince Andrew in your response, but here's Piers opinion on him anyway.

PIERS MORGAN: Prince Andrew must come clean to the FBI or be forever damned for cowardly silence | Daily Mail Online

R.E Kate and William Not sure he normally chats about rumours (like the cheating one) as you can get and are likely to get sued for talking about things that aren't proven to be true?

Did he have glowing things to say about her? I've never read anything like that.

Lizzie Cundy is as relevant as PM as she (and Millie Mackintosh, and Rory McIlroy and others) were used by MM as she climbed her way up the greasy pole. Using and Ghosting is the MM way of life. Just ask her Mums family (got her the job at the embassy, not invited to wedding) , her Dad (put her through private school and uni, ghosted), Harrys family, her friends.

That's what I mean when I say its a clash of major egos. Both narcissists, cant deal when people don't bend to their will, lash out (him running his mouth in public, her wielding her lawyers and threatening to sue everyone).

I think they are both dealing with narcissistic injuries, he was forced to apologise or leave that's why he stormed off, her claims in the Oprah interview were largely pooh-poohed when she thought they would flatten any criticism of her. That's why she contacted the head of ITV. They're peas in a pod.
Lol had no idea Millie Mackintosh was friends with MM? Random af. Lot of statements you’ve made with little concrete proof, you’re very much talking like you know her personally … (👀). Maybe we have different definitions for ghosting but there are a lot of people in my life that I have met casually, even for worked with for a while that I liked but have not texted in years nor would even dream of inviting to my future wedding?? Especially if said wedding was a Royal one. and p.s. if Thomas Markle was my dad not only would I never speak to him again, he would get a slap too. I don’t speak to mine and he doesn’t trash me to the press every three weeks 🤣🤣😭😭
And an article or two about Prince Andrew is nothing. You trying to say if Meghan was found out to be a suspected pedalo whilst refusing to be served papers he wouldn’t be talking about if day in day out???? This pales and pathetic bin comparison. My opinion is that because he considers himself ‘friends’ with Fergie he finds it awkward going hard on Andrew.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how much PM was paid for GMB? Or whatever his contract was which I assume would’ve included life stories? Up to 1mil per annum ?

He is still being paid until December. He has unexpectedly done well out of all this. He will have had 10 months of lie ins. His new contract doesn’t start until Jan
Does anyone know how much PM was paid for GMB? Or whatever his contract was which I assume would’ve included life stories? Up to 1mil per annum ?
For GMB it was £1.1m according to Express. So he would have got more from ITV for the other shows. Plus he had his Daily Mail column and his bk contract - his book Wake Up sold a lot. He has been on gardening leave since he walked off GMB, and is getting paid until Dec. So 10 months of lying in, going on holiday. As soon as Ofcom cleared him the other deal was finalised. Must be mega money. It starts next year, presumably when his GMB contract ends. His old job

His new job, he has gone global.

Some people just have all the luck. We laughed at him when he had his hissy fit but now he has come up smelling of roses. And Meghan and Harry should be wary. He has already shown he is like a dog with a bone with them, now he has been cleared, and has the reins taken off editorially, he will be gunning for them. It was personal before, it has moved on to another level now. Or alternatively he could grow up, appreciate his good fortune (and they do likewise without the poor us act) and move the duck on.

He always does that pose, trying to suck in the stomach but unfortunately his bloated head and Desperate Dan chins give the game away. He goes to the gym, always boasting about his Peleton, said that his covid experience was bad and made him lose weight, but he still looks blubbery. Too much Stilton and red wine.

• Haha
From Popbitch
Now that the ink is dry on Piers Morgan’s big new contract with NewsCorp, it might interest you to know how it all came about.

Murdoch has been trying to nab Piers for a number of years now and has made him some serious offers. Piers only ever really used these offers as leverage to angle himself a pay rise at his existing jobs, as he never had much intention of leaving his high-profile, headline-generating gig at Good Morning Britain – one which kept him in the centre of the national conversation practically every morning.

When he drove that job into the dust though, Murdoch saw a chance to pounce. From this position of weakness, Piers could easily have been strong-armed into taking a much worse deal in order to spare him the indignity of total irrelevance (or worse, GB News). But Piers ended up coming to the table with a rather well-chosen negotiator acting on his behalf.

Who? Elisabeth Murdoch: Rupert’s once-favoured daughter, who was elbowed aside in favour of her dipshit brothers; now repping the star that the family firm was keen to hire – and taking a great deal of pleasure in using the deal to screw an especially huge sum out of her dad.

From Popbitch
Now that the ink is dry on Piers Morgan’s big new contract with NewsCorp, it might interest you to know how it all came about.

Murdoch has been trying to nab Piers for a number of years now and has made him some serious offers. Piers only ever really used these offers as leverage to angle himself a pay rise at his existing jobs, as he never had much intention of leaving his high-profile, headline-generating gig at Good Morning Britain – one which kept him in the centre of the national conversation practically every morning.

When he drove that job into the dust though, Murdoch saw a chance to pounce. From this position of weakness, Piers could easily have been strong-armed into taking a much worse deal in order to spare him the indignity of total irrelevance (or worse, GB News). But Piers ended up coming to the table with a rather well-chosen negotiator acting on his behalf.

Who? Elisabeth Murdoch: Rupert’s once-favoured daughter, who was elbowed aside in favour of her dipshit brothers; now repping the star that the family firm was keen to hire – and taking a great deal of pleasure in using the deal to screw an especially huge sum out of her dad.
Interestinggggg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.