Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with what he had to say about Meghan and Harry but I don't like the way he keeps going on ad finitum about quitting GMB and making out he's all for free speech and he won't be silenced over and over. It's coming across quite narcissistic now and boring, he'll probably make his future career over the GMB incident. Well I guess he already is lol...

He already released his book last yr about freedom of speech and cancel culture and the incident with Meghan helped fuel even more his won't be tied down to free speech stance. I'm all for free speech and this cancel culture being ridiculous but to still be grinning and big headed about the GMB drama all months later is a bit weird and sad. The thing is he picks and chooses what is free speech and other things in his eyes are offensive and should be cancelled, he's quite the hypocrite. I also think he has a really unhealthy obsession with Meghan, the amount of times he went on and on about her and Harry was a bit obsessive. If he said his peace once or twice fair enough to the guy but he obsessively spoke and wrote columns and social media posts about them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree with what he had to say about Meghan and Harry but I don't like the way he keeps going on ad finitum about quitting GMB and making out he's all for free speech and he won't be silenced over and over. It's coming across quite narcissistic now and boring, he'll probably make his future career over the GMB incident. Well I guess he already is lol...

He already released his book last yr about freedom of speech and cancel culture and the incident with Meghan helped fuel even more his won't be tied down to free speech stance. I'm all for free speech and this cancel culture being ridiculous but to still be grinning and big headed about the GMB drama all months later is a bit weird and sad. The thing is he picks and chooses what is free speech and other things in his eyes are offensive and should be cancelled, he's quite the hypocrite. I also think he has a really unhealthy obsession with Meghan, the amount of times he went on and on about her and Harry was a bit obsessive. If he said his peace once or twice fair enough to the guy but he obsessively spoke and wrote columns and social media posts about them both.
It is pretty clear that Meghan uses people to get wants she wants and to elevate her status without having to do the hard work that would usually involve.

Piers was clearly used by Meghan to gain contacts, and that is where I think he is rightly annoyed.

Meghan has done the same with Harry, and I predict one day in the future she will dump him too - when the children are older.

It is pretty clear that Meghan uses people to get wants she wants and to elevate her status without having to do the hard work that would usually involve.

Piers was clearly used by Meghan to gain contacts, and that is where I think he is rightly annoyed.

Meghan has done the same with Harry, and I predict one day in the future she will dump him too - when the children are older.
I don’t agree with this but even if this were the case, it’s been what 5 years since the one time you met, move on for your own sanity 😶 people get abused, used, hurt by long time loyal friends and don’t use every opportunity they get to talk about it for years on end. bleeping weird.

Reactions: 9
Morgan is going global, tv wise. If he fell in tit he would come up smelling of roses.

I bet Meggy and Harry are going to be wary of this news.

Morgan is going global, tv wise. If he fell in tit he would come up smelling of roses.

I bet Meggy and Harry are going to be wary of this news.
Apparently so.

Celebrating his news at his beloved Scarsdale Tavern, in Kensington, Piers told The Sun: ‘And I need to say a special thank you Meghan. As we sit drinking now, it was five years ago I met her here.

‘And I bet she was sitting there celebrating my departure from Good Morning Britain so this move will be the stuff of nightmares for her. So cheers Meghan!’

What a tragic, obsessed little duck he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently so.

Celebrating his news at his beloved Scarsdale Tavern, in Kensington, Piers told The Sun: ‘And I need to say a special thank you Meghan. As we sit drinking now, it was five years ago I met her here.

‘And I bet she was sitting there celebrating my departure from Good Morning Britain so this move will be the stuff of nightmares for her. So cheers Meghan!’

What a tragic, obsessed little duck he is.
Absolute freak. He gets a kick out of taunting her because he knows she can't exactly argue with him over social media or come on the show to have her say. I'm sorry but I don't know how anybody can think the way he speaks about her after meeting her half a decade ago and never having a close friendship with her is is anything but extremely weird and obsessive. She lives rent free in his head.

Absolute freak. He gets a kick out of taunting her because he knows she can't exactly argue with him over social media or come on the show to have her say. I'm sorry but I don't know how anybody can think the way he speaks about her after meeting her half a decade ago and never having a close friendship with her is is anything but extremely weird and obsessive. She lives rent free in his head.
To be fair, she tried to get him cancelled, but failed. It's hardly surprising that he's going to keep that little war simmering gently. It keeps him in the headlines.

To be fair, she tried to get him cancelled, but failed. It's hardly surprising that he's going to keep that little war simmering gently. It keeps him in the headlines.
I haven’t actually seen where she tried to get him cancelled but would you not react the same if someone was constantly commenting on your every move on national tv every morning when you’d met them less times than you can count on one hand? The way he bleats on about Meghan, you’d think they went back years and years yet that just isn’t the case. He is so persistent and loud with this hate campaign that people are taking what he’s saying as fact but he doesn’t have much experience with her to back up that she’s this attention seeking, narcissistic woman. Her ex-husband and ex colleagues have said quite the opposite about her and they’ve spent more than five minutes in her presence. Aside from the Oprah interview, we have seen such little footage of Meghan to actually make a concrete opinion of her personality - Piers has made it impossible for her to ‘redeem’ herself. Yet when anyone tries to comment on other members of the royal family, especially Andrew or the queen, Piers will try to silence you. He is an entitled brat and obviously misinterpreted how close he was with Meghan. Instead of moving on like a normal person, he’s tore her down at every opportunity. And let’s be honest, Piers has done a lot worse things in his career than Meghan has!

Reactions: 7
He's a revolting bleep whose ego can be seen from Mars. The sooner he fucks off into the obscurity he so justly deserves, the better.

• Heart
I haven’t actually seen where she tried to get him cancelled but would you not react the same if someone was constantly commenting on your every move on national tv every morning when you’d met them less times than you can count on one hand? The way he bleats on about Meghan, you’d think they went back years and years yet that just isn’t the case. He is so persistent and loud with this hate campaign that people are taking what he’s saying as fact but he doesn’t have much experience with her to back up that she’s this attention seeking, narcissistic woman. Her ex-husband and ex colleagues have said quite the opposite about her and they’ve spent more than five minutes in her presence. Aside from the Oprah interview, we have seen such little footage of Meghan to actually make a concrete opinion of her personality - Piers has made it impossible for her to ‘redeem’ herself. Yet when anyone tries to comment on other members of the royal family, especially Andrew or the queen, Piers will try to silence you. He is an entitled brat and obviously misinterpreted how close he was with Meghan. Instead of moving on like a normal person, he’s tore her down at every opportunity. And let’s be honest, Piers has done a lot worse things in his career than Meghan has!
This. But people will dislike her whatever I’m not fighting that battle… but what is interesting is so many things Meghan and Harry are ‘rightfully criticised for’ and are ‘hypocritical’ about SO ARE MOST OF THE OTHER ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS but whenever that was brought up on GMB he would never hold them to account in the same manner, esp regarding flying private jets etc. Heck he said ‘Camila is one of the nicest, funniest people’ and he is ‘friends’ with Fergie. Both have done worse things IMO.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.