Piers Morgan #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Richard is hillarious. You don't know what's going to come out his mouth next

Reactions: 2
Yes I heard that.
When him and Judy used to host you could see Judy dying a death with what he comes out with
She used really keep him in his place and wasn’t afraid to tell him off if she thought he said something inappropriate.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else this Richard maddely has ADHD ? The impulsive blurting and off topic comments looks like adhd to me.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else this Richard maddely has ADHD ? The impulsive blurting and off topic comments looks like adhd to me.
There’s a Good Morning Britain thread too - I’m not telling you not to post here but people who watch GMB might not read this thread. I’m just assuming you’re talking about how he is there but ignore me if you’re not.

I think they are all awful for interrupting each other on there and Susanna Reid takes about 6 minutes to ask a question - I think that might be a hangover from Piers’ days and she barely got to say two words 😂

From Popbitch -
Piers Morgan’s viewing figures over TalkTV’s launch week – Mon: 397,000; Tue: 216,000; Wed: 123,000. If he continues to shed viewers at a steady rate, he’ll be sub-5,000 viewers by the end of next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Piers Morgan got 24,000 viewers last night, and by the end of the show was down to 10,000. Not quite the success he anticipated.

• Heart
Meanwhile… 🤣🤣. I don’t know how he’s supposed to sustain a show for years to come about cancel culture. From what I’ve seen, he just talks about the same tit with different guests.
It's awful. My husband watched the first couple and to be honest it was nearly the end for us 🤣.

Who the duck wants to listen to Piers ranting (again) about Vegan sausage rolls, or the Markles? The whole channel just seems to be the dregs of ITV's rejects

Reactions: 4
This tool has got such an ego and can't even interview without shouting over both guests and cohosts like Suz
And not sure why he was ever a BGT judge?🙄🤣

He's like a better ex with Meghan🤣🤣🤣 move on 🙄🤡

I have just been reading the comments section in the DM, about James Corden coming back to the UK. A contributor mentioned, that Piers Morgan did not get the Larry King talk show. So can anyone remind me what Piers Morgan did or said, that got him kicked off Good Morning Britain? And why we don't see much of him these days?

I have just been reading the comments section in the DM, about James Corden coming back to the UK. A contributor mentioned, that Piers Morgan did not get the Larry King talk show. So can anyone remind me what Piers Morgan did or said, that got him kicked off Good Morning Britain? And why we don't see much of him these days?
He walked out of GMB after a disagreement with Alex Beresford, the weatherman. He just got up and walked off and said he wouldn’t be back. I can’t remember what it was about - possibly PM saying he didn’t agree with Meghan Markle’s claims of racism but that could be wrong. I’ll try and find a link

ETA - found one but there may be better ones out there http://news.sky.com/story/amp/piers...-to-mandela-ahead-of-new-talktv-show-12593343

He walked out of GMB after a disagreement with Alex Beresford, the weatherman. He just got up and walked off and said he wouldn’t be back. I can’t remember what it was about - possibly PM saying he didn’t agree with Meghan Markle’s claims of racism but that could be wrong. I’ll try and find a link
Thank you, I appreciate that.

He walked off the show because he'd called out Meghan for lying to Oprah 17 times, and Alex wouldn't shut up about it.

He's now got his own show, Piers Morgan Uncensored in TalkTV. Love him, he always comes up trumps.

There's a couple
He walked off the show because he'd called out Meghan for lying to Oprah 17 times, and Alex wouldn't shut up about it.

He's now got his own show, Piers Morgan Uncensored in TalkTV. Love him, he always comes up trumps.
[/QUOTE
I love him too. There's a couple of deranged Sugars on Tiktok who really have it in for Piers. The venom in their voices

There's a couple of deranged Sugars on Tiktok who hate Piers with a passion because he dares to criticise their leader. The venom in their voices is quite disturbing.

There's a couple

There's a couple of deranged Sugars on Tiktok who hate Piers with a passion because he dares to criticise their leader. The venom in their voices is quite disturbing.
Your use of the word ‘sugars’ implies you’re one of the full time and Meghan and Harry trolls. I once made a tik tok about them and you guys flooded in hundreds chatting god knows what. Apparently I was a Sugar - whatever that means 🤣🤣 it’s never that serioussss

Your use of the word ‘sugars’ implies you’re one of the full time and Meghan and Harry trolls. I once made a tik tok about them and you guys flooded in hundreds chatting god knows what. Apparently I was a Sugar - whatever that means 🤣🤣 it’s never that serioussss
Not a troll. Just an observation of how of how these people insult and threaten others who don't hold the same opinion of Harry and Meghan as they do. And you're right, it's not that serious; except to them.

Not a troll. Just an observation of how of how these people insult and threaten others who don't hold the same opinion of Harry and Meghan as they do. And you're right, it's not that serious; except to them.
It’s funny because I’d say those who dislike Meghan and Harry are much more insulting to people who DO like them.

I am glad Piers is off GMB it’s keeping him out of the headlines and that’s what he thrives on, creep

I watched the Trigonometry episode with him on yesterday.
I probably shouldn't like him, but I do, he's just so unapologetically him.