Piers Morgan #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Piers as a lot of things but not a cheat??? Idk why I don’t buy it. I think whatever DC is referring to is true but I mean in the last few years I can’t imagine ittt

Reactions: 1
Recap of last thread - a run through of the many trials and tribulations of Piers Morgan including his flouncing out of GMB, his subsequent rising from the ashes to a new mighty contract in the Murdoch empire, his feud with Harry & Meghan and many others, his monumental ego, his war on wokeness, his love of the Gooners, his Twitter feed, and the latest is his spat with Dominic Cummings on Twitter which DC tells PM to concentrate on shagging gossip columnists.

Reactions: 1
So there’s no story to the break up of his first marriage
He slept around and was having an affair with Marina Hyde

He mentions the divorce in his diaries and the fact he was living alone but never says why it happens

Reactions: 2
He must have a chloroform dealer on speed dial because there's no other explanation for women dropping their knickers for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think he has handed over the baton. She is doing the last 3, suspect it will die after that.

Kate Garraway doing the last three after he interviews her
I suspect his new contract with News UK has prevented him with carrying on with Life Stories on ITV.

Piers is a big catch for News UK, for which I expect he is on an exclusive contract.

Reactions: 5
Sorry folks just checking in here, I like Piers, but need to park myself for the tea just in case

Reactions: 5
Richard M gets the gig
RM is not everyone’s cup of tea but I like him on GMB. He calmly asks whoever he’s interviewing questions and gives them a chance to answer, which already makes him different from Piers!

I happened to see Susanna interview the Taliban spokesman and she sugar soaped it that much you would think she was talking so some poor old dear who had had their back snatched. The contrast between that and Richard interviewing Shamima Begum was immense - he asked her difficult questions calmly and put points to her without shouting - something Piers would have struggled with.

Reactions: 3
I like Richard Madeley and really miss him and Judy on our screens. So I’m glad about this.

• Heart