Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Sorry folks just checking in here, I like Piers, but need to park myself for the tea just in case

Reactions: 5

kev1974

VIP Member
Reactions: 5

House of Tea

VIP Member
From Popbitch -
Piers Morgan’s viewing figures over TalkTV’s launch week – Mon: 397,000; Tue: 216,000; Wed: 123,000. If he continues to shed viewers at a steady rate, he’ll be sub-5,000 viewers by the end of next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Webster1357

VIP Member
Meanwhile… 🤣🤣. I don’t know how he’s supposed to sustain a show for years to come about cancel culture. From what I’ve seen, he just talks about the same shit with different guests.
It's awful. My husband watched the first couple and to be honest it was nearly the end for us 🤣.

Who the fuck wants to listen to Piers ranting (again) about Vegan sausage rolls, or the Markles? The whole channel just seems to be the dregs of ITV's rejects

He must have a chloroform dealer on speed dial because there's no other explanation for women dropping their knickers for him.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Piers Morgan got 24,000 viewers last night, and by the end of the show was down to 10,000. Not quite the success he anticipated.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Anyone else this Richard maddely has ADHD ? The impulsive blurting and off topic comments looks like adhd to me.
There’s a Good Morning Britain thread too - I’m not telling you not to post here but people who watch GMB might not read this thread. I’m just assuming you’re talking about how he is there but ignore me if you’re not.

I think they are all awful for interrupting each other on there and Susanna Reid takes about 6 minutes to ask a question - I think that might be a hangover from Piers’ days and she barely got to say two words 😂

Reactions: 3

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Richard M gets the gig
RM is not everyone’s cup of tea but I like him on GMB. He calmly asks whoever he’s interviewing questions and gives them a chance to answer, which already makes him different from Piers!

I happened to see Susanna interview the Taliban spokesman and she sugar soaped it that much you would think she was talking so some poor old dear who had had their back snatched. The contrast between that and Richard interviewing Shamima Begum was immense - he asked her difficult questions calmly and put points to her without shouting - something Piers would have struggled with.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yes I heard that.
When him and Judy used to host you could see Judy dying a death with what he comes out with
She used really keep him in his place and wasn’t afraid to tell him off if she thought he said something inappropriate.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I have just been reading the comments section in the DM, about James Corden coming back to the UK. A contributor mentioned, that Piers Morgan did not get the Larry King talk show. So can anyone remind me what Piers Morgan did or said, that got him kicked off Good Morning Britain? And why we don't see much of him these days?

He walked off the show because he'd called out Meghan for lying to Oprah 17 times, and Alex wouldn't shut up about it.

He's now got his own show, Piers Morgan Uncensored in TalkTV. Love him, he always comes up trumps.

Reactions: 2

Caw1982

VIP Member
I think Richard is hillarious. You don't know what's going to come out his mouth next

CovergirlD

VIP Member
There's a couple

There's a couple of deranged Sugars on Tiktok who hate Piers with a passion because he dares to criticise their leader. The venom in their voices is quite disturbing.
Your use of the word ‘sugars’ implies you’re one of the full time and Meghan and Harry trolls. I once made a tik tok about them and you guys flooded in hundreds chatting god knows what. Apparently I was a Sugar - whatever that means 🤣🤣 it’s never that serioussss

Hurles762

So there’s no story to the break up of his first marriage
He slept around and was having an affair with Marina Hyde

He mentions the divorce in his diaries and the fact he was living alone but never says why it happens