Piano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's right. They shipped them in especially and placed them on a stage in fairly prominent positions like in the middle of a station concourse.

They are also grand pianos. The stations all use upright pianos that can be tucked away in alcoves or out of the way up against walls and stairwells.

I know the station piano at St Pancras and they didn't use that. There is also one at Euston which now has so many damaged keys it has become unplayable.
In Glasgow tonight they are using an upright!! A good one but not a grand.

Reactions: 1
In Glasgow tonight they are using an upright!! A good one but not a grand.
Lol...that's right. I was going purely from memory when I wrote that while I was out and about earlier today. I will have to go back and check the recordings of previous shows on my hard disk now to see if what I said was true!

Lol...that's right. I was going purely from memory when I wrote that while I was out and about earlier today. I will have to go back and check the recordings of previous shows on my hard disk now to see if what I said was true!
Pretty sure they were uprights but didn't want to argue in case my.memory was wrong 😁 but they are well tuned and look v new.

They just showed Cole Lam! He's a piano whizz from Surrey who's been posting all over Youtube for the last ten years since he was about 10 or 11 years old. He still does live streams now on Omegle with his dad holding the camera.

Last edited:
Seeing the clips from past weeks, they also appear upright
the young girl is nervous but talented
Yes but this experience helped her. Another wonderful episode and I agree with the result but it was a really close call. Glasgow station is so beautiful ❤.

Reactions: 2
I love this show but why were there so few scottish pianists on the Glasgow show???

Also, why are they picking all young players. They need a bit of variation.

Birmingham New Street tonight and the black upright piano again. Probably the same one as in previous weeks and placed there especially. Same situation too, sat on a podium in the middle of the station concourse.

Programme becoming very x-factorish now and getting a bit corny. They've really upped the anti on the emotional back stories. Makes it seem to deliberate. It's a luvvie darling TV production though. I suppose they just can't resist.

Looking forward to the final and although I have enjoyed this series a lot I hope it doesn't get repeated as then it will become anotherX factor.
---
Birmingham New Street tonight and the black upright piano again. Probably the same one as in previous weeks and placed there especially. Same situation too, sat on a podium in the middle of the station concourse.

Programme becoming very x-factorish now and getting a bit corny. They've really upped the anti on the emotional back stories. Makes it seem to deliberate. It's a luvvie darling TV production though. I suppose they just can't resist.
It all has to be the same to treat everyone the same surprised you are still watching it.

I love this show! So moving. Still thinking about the woman with the red hair in the first episode who played her own composition

When they do the reveal at the end, it's quite a large group - I feel a bit sorry for those who don't make the edit, but it probably makes a better show to focus on just a few people

I love this show! So moving. Still thinking about the woman with the red hair in the first episode who played her own composition

When they do the reveal at the end, it's quite a large group - I feel a bit sorry for those who don't make the edit, but it probably makes a better show to focus on just a few people
I think its great, the fact they don't realise they are being watched is fascinating, I really wanted the woman with the red hair to win in the first episode she was so good, Its a shame that an older person didn't get included in the final 4 but there you go they are the experts. Great programme but I hope they keep it as a one off as I would hate to see it become like the Xfactor.

I think its great, the fact they don't realise they are being watched is fascinating, I really wanted the woman with the red hair to win in the first episode she was so good, Its a shame that an older person didn't get included in the final 4 but there you go they are the experts. Great programme but I hope they keep it as a one off as I would hate to see it become like the Xfactor.
Agree. A second series would mean no element of surprise from the players as they would already be aware of being watched. Love it anyway.

That's right. They shipped them in especially and placed them on a stage in fairly prominent positions like in the middle of a station concourse.

They are also grand pianos. The stations all use upright pianos that can be tucked away in alcoves or out of the way up against walls and stairwells.

I know the station piano at St Pancras and they didn't use that. There is also one at Euston which now has so many damaged keys it has become unplayable.
They weren't going to give them unplayable pianos as it would be pointless and there would be no TV programme!!

Loved watching the final episode last night they all did so well and Lucy was wonderful, Lang Lang is so intrigued with her great to see 2 geniuses working together.

• Heart
Such a great last episode. The way the whole audience were transfixed during Lucy's performance. And Mika and Lang Lang being so invested in it all was lovely

I had goosebumps on my goosebumps. Lucy's teacher is a very special person, to be able to find the key to her talent

I started watching this last night and watched the first two. Even Mr Reality, the biggest cynic of us all was moved by Lucy. She is phenomenal.

Also, isn’t Mika just beautiful. V flamboyant and over the top but my god he’s a very handsome man. Am scared to look on secret celeb gossip just in case.