Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t really noticed her slagging anyone off except for her mother, and there’s obviously history there.
She’s no saint but I like that she doesn’t fake it either, it definitely took me a while to get used to her personality 😂 I love hearing her talking about books and reading, you can tell there is real passion there.
I don’t follow any of her social media did she say why there was no vlog this week?
No I don’t think she has posted a reason why . Yeah you can see she has a trouble doing past with her mother. Which is why she is so independent I think . Must be hard right enough to have to parent your own parent .

Reactions: 1
Jess said on the end of the last VEDA upload that she was going to take a break for a couple of weeks to get back to her regular schedule and decide on content - it’s the last few minutes of the video where she’s sitting on her own talking about uploading and editing.

Reactions: 2
I really like Jess, she come across as real. Her little girl is super cute. The husband seems like a bit of an arse though, just the feeling I get. Could be wrong of course but he just seems a bit of a tit

Reactions: 6
I really like Jess, she come across as real. Her little girl is super cute. The husband seems like a bit of an arse though, just the feeling I get. Could be wrong of course but he just seems a bit of a tit
He’s a bit of a wet wipe isn’t he. I assume she does most of the work and he just acts like one of the kids. 😐 she seems to look after her nephews a lot, does the shopping and cleaning, does the majority of stuff with P.
But maybe I’m judging him wrong and he just doesn’t come across well on screen.

I loved her “getting back into reading” upload.
She speaks about reading with such passion I LOVE this side to her.
Not many on youtube would upload a 22 min vlog about books unless it’s a spon or an Ad.

Reactions: 8
Just bumping this up in the rave section 🤣🤣
She honestly deserves so much more credit (as I’ve said in the past for turning down channel mum alone 😆)
She’s now decided to show less of P online to respect her privacy more.
I Love how real she is and respect the fact she’s uploading content to her your channel about books and reading KNOWING they probably won’t get as many views as vlogs or hauls.

Reactions: 9
Even her skincare review was a good video. She actually tried the products before giving an opinion on them. I feel like that's more than an awful lot of vloggers do. I really like Jess' content :)

Reactions: 5
She’s so honest but it’s not done in a way to gain followers,
It’s not controversial “honesty” and I love that about her, she doesn’t wade into conversations to create drama.
I really just feel like she does youtube because she loves it and whatever following she has. She’s happy with.
I hope she never changes that attitude but I also wouldn’t mind if she started accepting brand deals. She’s someone I would support if she chose to do that.

Reactions: 7
Just bumping this up in the rave section 🤣🤣
She honestly deserves so much more credit (as I’ve said in the past for turning down channel mum alone 😆)
She’s now decided to show less of P online to respect her privacy more.
I Love how real she is and respect the fact she’s uploading content to her your channel about books and reading KNOWING they probably won’t get as many views as vlogs or hauls.
Did she turn channel mum down? I love that! Bet that hasn’t happened too many times to them 🙊 Especially great as I always get the feeling money is quite tight (but she is a super savvy shopper) and obviously channel mum would have brought in some more money, but she decided not to sell out

👏🏻👏🏻

@Definitelyme
Yep, she explained it in one of her vlogs she was invited to meet with them once she reached 10k but she decided not to for a few reasons.
I’m sure she knows she could have got a lot of spon work that way but would probably have needed to edit herself so much 😐
I also think anxiety kicked in and she decided it wasn’t for her.

Reactions: 4
@Definitelyme
Yep, she explained it in one of her vlogs she was invited to meet with them once she reached 10k but she decided not to for a few reasons.
I’m sure she knows she could have got a lot of spon work that way but would probably have needed to edit herself so much 😐
I also think anxiety kicked in and she decided it wasn’t for her.
So much respect for her for doing that. She is a girl who definitely knows her mind and what is right and wrong for her. She’s a good few years younger than me but definitely seems more mature than I’ll ever be!

So much respect for her for doing that. She is a girl who definitely knows her mind and what is right and wrong for her. She’s a good few years younger than me but definitely seems more mature than I’ll ever be!
I watched her snacks and chats video with her friend this morning, the friend almost defended Meldrum and Jess said it exactly like it is! Exactly like we say on here.

She’s the type of person I’d want to be friends with and I don’t say that about anyone on YouTube 🤣 at all.

Jess is one of my fave YouTube's, I've followed her since she first started making videos when she was about 15 and her personality is definitely a little hard to get used to, I think she's quite a blunt person and just says what she thinks without editing herself first and it can come across as pretty harsh if your not used to it.

I feel so sorry for her with P, I remember her saying they'd tried for a baby for a little while and I think she had all these expectations about parenting and it's been a lot harder than she imagined but I think she handles it really well considering she doesn't seem to get any help at all.

I LOVE jess’ channel she’s the only mum vlogger I like to watch. She’s relateable, honest and funny and little P is just adorable.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree!
I started off on the other side of the fence il be honest, I’ve been watching her since last vlogmas and I really didn’t like her in the beginning but she’s my favourite vlogger now.
Can’t say a thing against her, I love what she’s doing with her channel and the content she’s uploading,
you can tell numbers aren’t the reason she doing YouTube and she’s not pimping herself or her kid out for spons and views.
Really glad P is doing better in nursery now.

I love Jess, her whole no frills approach to vlogging is so refreshing, P is the sweetest little girl and I adore how real and raw Jess is about struggles in life, I've gone through some similar bits with one of my kids and high five her for being so honest, she tells it like it is and isnt afraid to say what she thinks, I've laughed with her and at times had a tear with her. I even ordered the ordinary skin care on her recommendation, just wish she could have benefited but also love the fact she isnt interested in selling her soul for the swipe ups and affiliate links, long live Jess ;)

Reactions: 3
I love Jess, her whole no frills approach to vlogging is so refreshing, P is the sweetest little girl and I adore how real and raw Jess is about struggles in life, I've gone through some similar bits with one of my kids and high five her for being so honest, she tells it like it is and isnt afraid to say what she thinks, I've laughed with her and at times had a tear with her. I even ordered the ordinary skin care on her recommendation, just wish she could have benefited but also love the fact she isnt interested in selling her soul for the swipe ups and affiliate links, long live Jess ;)
It’s people like Jess though I would happily give money to through the swipe ups because I could guarantee she wouldn’t become some big show off 😂

I love how positive this thread is, Jess is literally the only YouTuber I don’t have anything negative to say about! 😂 I love how she takes the time to reply to everyone’s comments too, I know smaller channels who don’t even do that

I love how positive this thread is, Jess is literally the only YouTuber I don’t have anything negative to say about! 😂 I love how she takes the time to reply to everyone’s comments too, I know smaller channels who don’t even do that
Genuinely would love her to see her thread, I really think she doubts herself and I’d love her to see that tattle don’t just hate on everyone, if you’re doing it right we support you 10000% 😎

Love her too.... I often binge watch her videos, so relatable, so caring and doing a great job with Phoebe. Snacks and chats literally has me howling xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.