Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for her. Watching Jess get so upset is just awful. I feel like her and Neil are heading for a split though. It sounds like he is very overwhelmed by the situation. I hope someone steps in and provides them with some support soon.

Reactions: 4
I haven't followed her before but just watched her recent vlog. I feel so bad for her as well hearing her daughter scream in the background. :( So nice that people were around to help her.

I haven't followed her before but just watched her recent vlog. I feel so bad for her as well hearing her daughter scream in the background. :( So nice that people were around to help her.
I watched her at Christmas and she was on a hinch bandwagon and cursing like a fish wife in front of her kid. Then the kid wet her car seat 🤦‍♀️ I judged her STRAIGHT away and instantly disliked her. I don’t know how I ended up going back a few months later but I’ve really warmed to her. I love her passion for reading and how she talks about books and I love how honest she is. I really, really felt for her when she was starting P off in nursery and it didn’t seem to be going well. She looks like she’s at her wits end at times which is reality. I like that about her. She’s fast becoming someone I enjoy watching because she’s so unpolished and raw.

Reactions: 7
If there were more honest people like Jess on YouTube I think it would be a far better place. Not full of all these fake Kardashian wannabes who think they will one day be walking the red carpet.

Reactions: 5
I watched her at Christmas and she was on a hinch bandwagon and cursing like a fish wife in front of her kid. Then the kid wet her car seat 🤦‍♀️ I judged her STRAIGHT away and instantly disliked her. I don’t know how I ended up going back a few months later but I’ve really warmed to her. I love her passion for reading and how she talks about books and I love how honest she is. I really, really felt for her when she was starting P off in nursery and it didn’t seem to be going well. She looks like she’s at her wits end at times which is reality. I like that about her. She’s fast becoming someone I enjoy watching because she’s so unpolished and raw.
I agree, its nice to see someone more real who doesn't cut out all of the 'bad' bits and sugar coat stuff. Love that she seems to read so much too and encourage that in Phoebe, instead of just buying her toys all of the time. I just hope things improve for her.

Reactions: 6
I like Jess alot. She's so much better than the channel mum robots who make life with kids look perfect. I don't understand how she doesn't get offers for paid promotions more 🤔 I do however feel she needs to get help with P at 3 and half her screaming does seem alot

Reactions: 3
I like Jess alot. She's so much better than the channel mum robots who make life with kids look perfect. I don't understand how she doesn't get offers for paid promotions more 🤔 I do however feel she needs to get help with P at 3 and half her screaming does seem alot
That whole vlog was P having meltdown after meltdown. I really feel for her. No shame getting help to try and work out why she’s behaving like she is. Granted it’s also natural toddler behaviour anyway but she seems to be suffering a lot more than most. The Easter holidays (and then returning to nursery) are gonna be so hard for her, trying to adjust back into the routine again like it’s day one.
I think the fact she turned down the chance to work with channel scum made me silently cheer her on.
And now here 😂😂

That whole vlog was P having meltdown after meltdown. I really feel for her. No shame getting help to try and work out why she’s behaving like she is. Granted it’s also natural toddler behaviour anyway but she seems to be suffering a lot more than most. The Easter holidays (and then returning to nursery) are gonna be so hard for her, trying to adjust back into the routine again like it’s day one.
I think the fact she turned down the chance to work with channel scum made me silently cheer her on.
And now here 😂😂
I totally agree she's so much better than the likes of the Meldrums etc. It's such a shame she's on her own so much. I think that the problem her and P have been alone together such a h8ge amount since she was born thru no fault of theirs therefore it's going to take alot of time for her to adjust to being left

I really like Jess and her Chanel, her latest Vlog really hurt my heart too, I only watched the first half hour as il watch the rest this evening, hope she gets some help soon even for just a break x

I really feel for her, that vlog brought tears to my eyes. P needs to get an assessment done.

I really like Jess and her Chanel, her latest Vlog really hurt my heart too, I only watched the first half hour as il watch the rest this evening, hope she gets some help soon even for just a break x
Just warning you it gets harrowing towards the end poor Jess. Phoebe has night terrors

Reactions: 1
Just warning you it gets harrowing towards the end poor Jess. Phoebe has night terrors
My heart broke for her, night terrors must be so scary for P and for J & N too!
She comes across so down to earth and raw, nothing is staged, I have a 3yr old my self and it’s so hard! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really like Jess, I think maybe I stumbled onto her channel after the swearing in vlogs so never saw that side of her.

I think being a stay at home mum is hard and it’s nice to see someone who is real and doesn’t gloss over the tough parts.
My heart broke for Jess when she was talking about P’s meltdown in the supermarket.

A lot of the parent / mum channels don’t include those moments and I think particularly with Instagram being all of people’s ups, it makes viewers feel like maybe they’re doing something wrong or something is wrong for them if they’re not having the experience.
I hope things get better for Jess & P but I also hope she keeps showing both the ups and the downs.

I really like Jess, I think maybe I stumbled onto her channel after the swearing in vlogs so never saw that side of her.

I think being a stay at home mum is hard and it’s nice to see someone who is real and doesn’t gloss over the tough parts.
My heart broke for Jess when she was talking about P’s meltdown in the supermarket.

A lot of the parent / mum channels don’t include those moments and I think particularly with Instagram being all of people’s ups, it makes viewers feel like maybe they’re doing something wrong or something is wrong for them if they’re not having the experience.
I hope things get better for Jess & P but I also hope she keeps showing both the ups and the downs.
Completely agree.

I have my suspicions that P is on the spectrum and that challenges lie ahead as she approaches school age. I would have a lot of respect for Jess if she documents these struggles to help parents who are going through similar parenting struggles.

Jess is my favourite vlogger. She's not afraid to swear, doesn't make out life is absolutely perfect like some vloggers and she doesn't shy away from showing her child being upset. She's also fab with P, unlike some parents who ignore their child/children while they vlog.

Reactions: 3
I love Jess, she's so real, who amongst us hasnt had a meltdown and felt totally overwhelmed with motherhood? she shows it. deals with it and makes it seem normal which is a good thing, I cry with her at times watching, plenty times when mine were little I cried and felt isolated as a stay at home mum and I also have a child on the spectrum so identify with pee's struggles bless her, Jess is a breath of fresh air in a world of instawankers and their "perfect" lives #teamjess

I used to think she was real but the way she talks about random people on her vlogs . Her husband does it too he was slagging off some random in one of her vlogs a while ago and I thought to myself does he have a mirror. They are no ones to look down their noses at anyone

I used to think she was real but the way she talks about random people on her vlogs . Her husband does it too he was slagging off some random in one of her vlogs a while ago and I thought to myself does he have a mirror. They are no ones to look down their noses at anyone
I haven’t really noticed her slagging anyone off except for her mother, and there’s obviously history there.
She’s no saint but I like that she doesn’t fake it either, it definitely took me a while to get used to her personality 😂 I love hearing her talking about books and reading, you can tell there is real passion there.
I don’t follow any of her social media did she say why there was no vlog this week?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.