Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this mean? Is it just suspended as opposed to closed? Just after it was shared here that she reached target
B58A7827-30D3-4499-9CBD-01F8092D29B2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Yeah it means that the page is still there so there’s a record of her campaign but you can no longer donate.
I just had a look at the rules it said you can disable the donations yourself there's a thank you option if you want to leave a message for the donators and an update feature if you want to let people know what you were raising the funds for went ahead ,be interesting to see if she uses them .

• Heart
Maybe she hasn’t finished whatever book she’s going to review?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im curious why so many consultations though thats 4 now right ? I dont know my gut still tells me somthing is not right i really hope im wrong but the gut instinct in me is telling me somthing is off

I wonder if there will be a video tonight, and if so, what it'll be.
i personally think she should do a video thanking people this consultation seems to be being dragged on she said last week she had one now she has another it makes no sense what so ever she has all the info even if she does not have a date it just all seeems like meh got what i wanted il write a quick thank u paragraph wam bam thank you mam end of like no people have donated 8 grand to you like at least have the decency to do a video or somthing to properly aknowlodge it and then to be seen with a new fitbit or watch or somthing all just seems odd to me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.