Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she will have no issues tho, this is feebs. Vesper will be absolutely fine with the new baby and there will be no jealousy whatsoever. Perfect child of course! As long as they keep throwing food at her, vesper will be fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Q&A incoming 🙄 why are such a self-righteous know all? Why do you plead poverty while eating for, by your own admission, four meals in one week? Are you making the choice between heat and eat? How do you feel about fopperholic having her boys on SW when your child isn’t forming a healthy relationship with food?

I could go on...

The latest pic from her veg pledge “it may not be the healthiest day” what a full English, cookie, crisps and takeaway pizza. Ah bloody hell you’re joking feebs I though this was alright to have on slimming world what with you being the consultant and everything 😬🙈🙄

• Haha
Not deleted the story, just moved it to her Q&A highlights section 🙄
It’s very odd that she’s not told Vesper - I told my 2 year old after my 12 week scan! It doesn’t seem fair to have people talking about it around her and her not really knowing what’s going on. She definitely needs to tell her soon or the poor little girl will really struggle with the adjustment.

Reactions: 8
“Do I weigh and count every day? No. It’s a lifestyle not a diet”
- the answer is no, no you aren’t doing SW anymore.
ok Feebs so who's lifestyle are you following? Augustus Gloops? Be sure that your members from your 7 groups do the same and you hit absolutely no targets so you don't get paid...👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can understand not telling Vesper until a certain point in the pregnancy, but not telling her at all is just strange 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also don't believe she has everything she needs, she's just waiting on those gifts and freebies.

I can understand not telling Vesper until a certain point in the pregnancy, but not telling her at all is just strange 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also don't believe she has everything she needs, she's just waiting on those gifts and freebies.
That she doesn't need because she can afford to buy what she'd like anyway 🙄

Reactions: 2
It won't be long until her Insta handle changes and the SW letters go, she wants to develop snd become more of a lifestyle account, which is understandable, and anyway she she doesn't follow the plan. I've seen a few make this shift successfully however they were SW members and not leaders, plus they all quit SW too. If she doesn't follow the plan after having the baby, continues to eat out a lot and constantly eats off plan, but remains a leader, I'm not sure how her Instagram account will 'work', unless she quits SW.

Reactions: 4
Prob gonna get shot for this but I don't see the big fuss with nandos, it's so overpriced for what you get. Cost us near on 50 quid for 3 adults when we went in for what is essentially just chicken and chips 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Prob gonna get shot for this but I don't see the big fuss with nandos, it's so overpriced for what you get. Cost us near on 50 quid for 3 adults when we went in for what is essentially just chicken and chips 🤷‍♀️
I agree. Chicken and chips and not even the nicest chicken and chips either!

Reactions: 2
Agree, I went once about 6 years ago to see what the hype was... never been back 😂

Reactions: 1
I agree. Chicken and chips and not even the nicest chicken and chips either!
Agree, I went once about 6 years ago to see what the hype was... never been back 😂
I only went for the first time this year and wont be going back either. When we eat out I like to have something I wouldn't make myself at home if possible.

They must spend at least 100 quid a week eating out. Whilst I did originally love feebs account I'm staying to agree with most of the comments on here.

The co-sleeping was a real annoyance of mine I'll be honest, each to their own and all that but she made a huge deal about it being her choice, her baby blah blah blah...then once she decided she'd had enough kicked V out into her own room, she's moaning that V won't go to bed without her! No tit Sherlock. It's a lot easier to get a 2 month old in a bedtime routine of going to bed alone than it is a 2 year old when all the said 2 year old has known is falling asleep snuggling up to mum/dad. Of course it's going to be hard work 🙄

N.b - again hope not to offend anyone with the co-sleeping, each to their own, I'm just old school and it wasn't for me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.