Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can barely sleep sometimes with my husband in the bed, his snoring face and moving about 😂 never mind sleeping with two adults and being a child. No wonder she didn’t sleep through, she wasn’t given the right environment to settle well. The co sleeping was all for Phoebe’s benefit so she didn’t have to get up to feed her and didn’t have to make an effort to teach her how to soothe and sleep safely and well.
Exactly this. I don't like co sleeping as I like my own space and couldn't Think of owt worse than a child taken up half my side of the bed. It's also cruel on the child when you decide to kick them out into their own room. As you say they haven't had to self soothe and when all they have ever known is sleeping with someone, course they are going to struggle getting to sleep. I can't sleep properly if my husband isn't on the other side of me and he says the same when I'm not there. You can't expect an 18 month / 2 year old to understand it.

Reactions: 1
Exactly this. I don't like co sleeping as I like my own space and couldn't Think of owt worse than a child taken up half my side of the bed. It's also cruel on the child when you decide to kick them out into their own room. As you say they haven't had to self soothe and when all they have ever known is sleeping with someone, course they are going to struggle getting to sleep. I can't sleep properly if my husband isn't on the other side of me and he says the same when I'm not there. You can't expect an 18 month / 2 year old to understand it.
This is so so true!

Reactions: 2
She’s blocked me 🤣 she asked on stories if people want more SW content and I replied saying not from a consultant who doesn’t even pretend tonfollow the plan....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The last pic in her story!!! When will these bump pictures ever end? Once the baby is born she’ll be doing throwbacks 😫

Reactions: 3
Credit it her for staying healthy and not packing on the weight this pregnancy...but how she’s got the audacity to talk about SW principles when she’s openly admitted she’s not following the plan, I’ve got no idea?!

Reactions: 8
She’s blocked me 🤣 she asked on stories if people want more SW content and I replied saying not from a consultant who doesn’t even pretend tonfollow the plan....
Oh no. Poor you. How will you cope without the constant bump and later boob photos ??

Reactions: 2
Credit it her for staying healthy and not packing on the weight this pregnancy...but how she’s got the audacity to talk about SW principles when she’s openly admitted she’s not following the plan, I’ve got no idea?!
Exactly! It’s not even as if it’s because she’s pregnant so isn’t following it, she hasn’t been following the plan for a long time. There’s also plenty of people on insta who have loosely followed sw whilst pregnant to help them keep healthier, so as a consultant could she not be following the plan she soooo believes in!
I couldnt care less what she weighed, I have no judgement and would never make fun of anyone for their weight, as I’ve lost a lot of weight
BUT if you look at photos of right after she had Vesper she’s wayyy lighter than she was even last year. So when she says she put all that weight on in the last pregnancy it’s just a blatant lie. She hasn’t followed the plan since having vesper and has put on weight. I don’t understand how she can stand so smugly in those videos talking about telling someone and educating them that spaghetti hoops aren’t ‘free’ and how they’re misjudging the plan when she hasn’t done that plan for what?.. 2 or 3 years? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Exactly! It’s not even as if it’s because she’s pregnant so isn’t following it, she hasn’t been following the plan for a long time. There’s also plenty of people on insta who have loosely followed sw whilst pregnant to help them keep healthier, so as a consultant could she not be following the plan she soooo believes in!
I couldnt care less what she weighed, I have no judgement and would never make fun of anyone for their weight, as I’ve lost a lot of weight
BUT if you look at photos of right after she had Vesper she’s wayyy lighter than she was even last year. So when she says she put all that weight on in the last pregnancy it’s just a blatant lie. She hasn’t followed the plan since having vesper and has put on weight. I don’t understand how she can stand so smugly in those videos talking about telling someone and educating them that spaghetti hoops aren’t ‘free’ and how they’re misjudging the plan when she hasn’t done that plan for what?.. 2 or 3 years? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would say she put the majority of the weight back on while pregnant with vesper, and then didn’t lose it and gained some more on top.

You’re right the whole spaghetti hoop thing is an absolute farce, when she’s at home scoffing pizzas and posting it on insta!

I’m like you I don’t judge people on weight, I am no size 8 myself but I think it’s shocking to take people’s money week on week professing to follow a plan you blatantly do not.

My view is SW are pretty smart and are aware which of their consultants have high insta followers and will therefore attract more new members, so it’s in their interest to keep her. I doubt It’s about following the plan at all it’s about whoever can bring in the most people.

Reactions: 6
I would say she put the majority of the weight back on while pregnant with vesper, and then didn’t lose it and gained some more on top.

You’re right the whole spaghetti hoop thing is an absolute farce, when she’s at home scoffing pizzas and posting it on insta!

I’m like you I don’t judge people on weight, I am no size 8 myself but I think it’s shocking to take people’s money week on week professing to follow a plan you blatantly do not.

My view is SW are pretty smart and are aware which of their consultants have high insta followers and will therefore attract more new members, so it’s in their interest to keep her. I doubt It’s about following the plan at all it’s about whoever can bring in the most people.
That is such a good point. She probably is someone they look at to bring in the money because of her following.
Thing is too that consultants are human, they were fat for a reason, joined sw for a reason and then wanted to help others and of course could go through things that would make their weight fluctuate or whatever. Fine. What would be more relatable though is if the working consultants that have gained weight showed effort to work alongside the plan if they have put weight on and show others you can gain but the plan still works and can get it back off. Or don’t do the job. I could not imagine standing in front of a group of people who want to lose weight, teaching them about a plan that I’m not willing to follow.
It clearly doesn’t fit into a lifestyle as easy as she says if it doesn’t work for her.
Anna Cunnell should be a consultant. She is someone that is so relatable, goes through stages where she’ll put weight on but will be open and honest about it and show how she’s working towards being at a happy weight again with that plan.

Reactions: 3
'SW' Feebs doesn't give a tit about SW anymore. She hasn't for a long time. She's in it for the money from her, was it 7 classes she runs? And the money to be had from all the potential ADs and swipe ups from her large, mainly SW following. She has now decided she wants to be a mummy blogger and like Fopperholic, is keeping in the SW bit to fall back on as it generates engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surprised she opted for that procedure to turn the baby and didn’t just use the power of positive thinking 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprised she opted for that procedure to turn the baby and didn’t just use the power of positive thinking 😉
I came on to say this. Very surprised she opted for an ‘intervention’ rather than just trusting that ‘her body and baby know what to do’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Why our day took an unexpected turn’ the text on her stories.... literally baiting people that she is in hospital in labour. I find her more and more vile everyday this one - get in the bin ginger nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s because she’d rather chew one of her hypnobirthing books and swallow it than have any sort of intervention during labour. Breech babies often mean c-sections and our feebs wouldn’t be able to cope with not playing birth olympics when the sprog arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.