Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this popped up in my neighbourhood thread today.

FEEBS WHERE ARE THE SWANS, YOU ROTTEN TUDOR!!
It‘s comments like these that have me snorting laughing. I genuinely get excited when I come onto Tattle each day to read this thread especially. Floppybollox thread gets me so angry then I come to see what the lazy Tudor is up to and it’s like an episode of my favourite (comedy) soap

Reactions: 20
Bloody hilarious her feet look like water skis. I’m giggling. I’m going to go back to read your last recap. Why has she got SW at the front of her name her food isn’t slimming world friendly. Seems strange?
Half cooked chicken that a good Vet could revive lmao ohh yuk. You have got a lot of wit lol

Reactions: 3
God I really missed out. All got was get your arse down the stairs before your dinner gets cold or she would say shes giving it to the dog. She definitely called my bluff a few times and the dog ate very well that night.

Reactions: 13
I feel exactly the same, follerbollox is vile to the core, but this thread has me in tears

Reactions: 10
I think you forgot blinking, I can’t see it on your very informative recap list

Reactions: 12
Excellent thread title and recap Feebs is comedy gold, who would have thought we would be on Thread 9 already!?

Reactions: 11
Absolutely top drawer work here! Cheese salads and expensive gin for you!

Reactions: 10
She says they’ll have to learn sometime but she needs to learn a child’s windpipe is roughly the same diameter so foods like grapes and olives can get stuck and cause hypoxic brain injury or worse (I know I am catastrophising but it gives me the fear.

Reactions: 8
Feebs checklist:

Vans -
Headband -
Leopard top-
Skintight coat-

SHE IS NOT IN HER 30S!!!!!

Reactions: 8
My first thoughts too

Her lack of awareness is scary but she makes out she’s some super “mama”
This is why she refuses the health visitor visits! Probably because they’ll advise cutting grapes, star gates, bed guards and a decent bra.
Do we think she’s half arsing sw after saying Jimbo was loosing some timber ?

Reactions: 12
Missed the notifications on the last tread so didn’t realise there was a new one. But my mum just mentioned Henry the 8th and swans so it reminded me to come look for her last thread

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.