Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And clearly supermarket budget-friendly products 🤣 (I know you can often get tigi in B&M but I can’t imagine Jimbo Jet in pantaloons and cod piece marching down the toiletries aisle).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really annoys me with her calling herself a curly girl or whatever.

She's posted before the 5 or 6 products she uses every time she washes her hair for it to go curly.
Scrunching it with the hairdryer, scrunching it with hair moose, the curly products and then hairspray.
When she doesn't do it, her hair is slightly wavy/bushy at best.

My hair has a slight wave and if I did all those things, mine would be curly like hers too!

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine Jimbo Jet in pantaloons and cod piece marching down the toiletries aisle).
This thread man 🤣🤣

Husband is always asking what I’m laughing at and I can’t even begin to explain the backstory of Mick, Henry VIII, and the automobile and herb jokes.......

I love you all for the laugh out loud moments xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like the modest pile of presents was the tip of the presents with a water table and new scooter (ironic for vehicle 2!)

I enjoyed seeing Henry’s birthday buffet spread too - enough to feed their staff there too I imagine?!

Reactions: 11
56939CD4-E883-4793-A84C-D2899AC56FCA.png
Errrr Mickettes, this 1 is the wrong way round, OMG did they decorate it upside down, is it camera trickery or is someone feeling the wrath of Feebs shortly
Also it wouldn’t be a first birthday reel if Mick didn’t wap her smug titties out for the gram.
Happy Birthday Garam Masala.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 431585Errrr Mickettes, this 1 is the wrong way round, OMG did they decorate it upside down, is it camera trickery or is someone feeling the wrath of Feebs shortly
Also it wouldn’t be a first birthday reel if Mick didn’t wap her smug titties out for the gram.
I thought I was going mad, but couldn’t be subjected to the crappy story again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 431585Errrr Mickettes, this 1 is the wrong way round, OMG did they decorate it upside down, is it camera trickery or is someone feeling the wrath of Feebs shortly
I thought I was going mad, but couldn’t be subjected to the crappy story again to check!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm going to say that yes, the cake is wrong and it's not reversed image.
Just as a guess. Every time she's posted things with Vesper... They've both been right handed... Vesper is using her right hand to eat in the video too. So I'd say the cake is wrong.

Why do I pay so much attention haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, can anyone remind me - which plates is she spinning again?
That phrase suggests she has multiple competing commitments to try and balance.
WHAT in the name of Mick Hucknall’s armpit hair are they!?!
It's Midday in the picture, isn't Jim at work and Vesper isn't 6 foot tall - who took the picture? The caption implies she's alone and managing a house & kids and making an ad, but someone took the picture...
I noticed tonight in the family pic at the table for Herbster's birthday -the pic is angled from above - who else was in the house taking the picture?🤔
Hired help maybe....or someone from the annex?

I think she made that basic cake to try and prove a point. It's all this "It's ok not to be insta perfect" bollocks she's trying to push at the moment. All the "you got this mama" utter shite. It's easy to not care when you have a comfortable home, plenty of money and yours and your children's futures are guaranteed. What happened to the little crown we saw the other day?

Been flexing the club card vouchers again mick? Looks like JD (seasonings) had a fair few new things.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she made that basic cake to try and prove a point. It's all this "It's ok not to be insta perfect" bollocks she's trying to push at the moment. All the "you got this mama" utter shite. It's easy to not care when you have a comfortable home, plenty of money and yours and your children's futures are guaranteed. What happened to the little crown we saw the other day?

Been flexing the club card vouchers again mick? Looks like JD (seasonings) had a fair few new things.
JD Seasonings 💀 💀 💀 💀
Oh my god that’s brilliant

• Haha
It's Midday in the picture, isn't Jim at work and Vesper isn't 6 foot tall - who took the picture? The caption implies she's alone and managing a house & kids and making an ad, but someone took the picture...
I noticed tonight in the family pic at the table for Herbster's birthday -the pic is angled from above - who else was in the house taking the picture?🤔
Hired help maybe....or someone from the annex?
She has a stand for her phone.
Only know because it was in the background of one of her photos before.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's actually the housekeeper though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.