Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, thanks for setting yourself up as a careers advisor now. Tell me, as a mature student with dependants and financial
Commitments what support I am entitled too. Same for my medical conditions.... do
I meet the entry requirements? What can I do
If I don’t?

And coming from you who made a duck off great big song and dance about ignoring your health care professional when you were expecting Harissa. More bleeping faces than the town hall clock 🕰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A conversation I’ve just had with my partner -

*shows pic of Mick*
Me- How old do you think she is?
Him - bloody hell... sixties?
Me - final answer?
Him - *studies intently* late fifties/sixties.
Me - she’s thirty seven.
him - duck off, that’s HIDEOUS. Why does she look so old?!

MICK WHERES YOUR BIRTH CERTIF*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A conversation I’ve just had with my partner -

*shows pic of Mick*
Me- How old do you think she is?
Him - bloody hell... sixties?
Me - final answer?
Him - *studies intently* late fifties/sixties.
Me - she’s thirty seven.
him - duck off, that’s HIDEOUS. Why does she look so old?!

MICK WHERES YOUR BIRTH CERTIF*
Sure she claims she's only 34/35 too not even 37 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure, thanks for setting yourself up as a careers advisor now. Tell me, as a mature student with dependants and financial
Commitments what support I am entitled too. Same for my medical conditions.... do
I meet the entry requirements? What can I do
If I don’t?

And coming from you who made a duck off great big song and dance about ignoring your health care professional when you were expecting Harissa. More bleeping faces than the town hall clock 🕰
Don't think I've ever encountered someone with such a lack of self awareness.

The gap between what she thinks she has the right to give advice on and the actual state of her is as wide as her face 🌝

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why this bothers me so much but WHY CAN’T THE GREAT BIG WALLOPER KEEP HER HANDS OFF HER FACE WHEN SHE TALKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I just being cynical or does anyone else think she is using #wearenhs and posting a photo of her NHS worker friend to try and get herself noticed after she lost so many followers just recently?

It just seems odd to promote working for the NHS when she doesn’t herself?!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why this bothers me so much but WHY CAN’T THE GREAT BIG WALLOPER KEEP HER HANDS OFF HER FACE WHEN SHE TALKS!
I think it’s to hide her double chin but it just draws attention to how big her face is now

Reactions: 6
Literally came here after watching her latest stories. Why does she pinch her chin with her fingers when she talks?! I end up just staring at her chin?! Stop fiddling!!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s just trying so hard to fit in. Like suddenly trying to tidy her house, probably just for content as opposed to genuinely wanting to do it. Recipes, skin care, debt advice, now de-cluttering her mansion it’s all fake. I’m sure she said before she can’t cook very well, yet she’s having a stab at recipe content. As for debt advice, well the less said there the better! Beauty/skincare content, a few weeks back she didn’t have time to bath!! Admitted to being a bit of a hoarder yet now on a mission to tidy/de-clutter. It’s all in a bid to stay relevant and keep followers! Trying to be someone she isn’t.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.