Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youngest vehicle

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

To be “one of us” she dost pretend, but we all know it’s spend, spend, spend!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Don't spend unless it's the "sale"..so swipe up so i can afford my feast as king Henry the greedy beast.

Reactions: 4
Funny how can she now make the time to get ready when she wants to flog some body shop.Predictable much

Reactions: 18
She’s so desperate I’m actually cringing. Cannot believe she has become an MLM hun! Don’t know whether I’m annoyed or whether I actually pity her.

What's the deal with selling bodyshop anyway?! Surely people can just order off the website, why would they order through Mick??

Reactions: 9
Now she can be @bs_feebs
You can read that as body shop feels, bloody smug feebs or bull shit feebs.

Reactions: 17
Title suggestion - Gingivitis, crusty nips and weight gain galore, buy my body shop rubbish so I don't have to pretend to be poor.

Reactions: 15
Wait until she’s filling her threads with fuckin raffles , anybody I know does body shop at home does one every other fuckin night, sure fire way to lose followers

Reactions: 7
The disclaimer on her shampoo post AD/OWN BUSINESS!

excuse me! My god she isn’t that stupid that she thinks body shop is her business...

Reactions: 11
I think she will lose a lot of followers if her stories just become adverts for her body shop links...there’s enough of them about already!!

And like someone else said...she has never mentioned a skincare routine before. She didn’t have time to brush her teeth last week! So fake. Using her follower numbers to gain MORE commission! What a joke. Also, change your name. So far away from a Slimming World page it’s misleading to new followers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.