Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's no way an 18 in Primark. I used to have to buy an 18 in there when I was a size 14 😆
Was just about to say the same! If it fit her she would have showed us.
Love how she’s going to somewhere really really special and is in primark but when she’s dicking about the house she’s in £80 tracksuits
---
It’s happening lads. The reel is back

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow the really really special place better watch out. She's either gonna pull out a toddlers jumpsuit for the occasion or a Primark blazer.

Those tan sandals sat in the wardrobe rn like

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow the really really special place better watch out. She's either gonna pull out a toddlers jumpsuit for the occasion or a Primark blazer.

Those tan sandals sat in the wardrobe rn like
screaming 😂😂😂😂 I can’t express my hatred for those bastard shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely they aren’t serious suggestions?! 😂 And I’m hoping she’s going to wash/brush/sort her hair out?!

And her feet 🤮 don’t zoom in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm gonna vote number 4, because there's barely any of her pasty skin showing. Those legs are a shocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_0259.jpeg

1) the hair. Really?
2) is that what she thinks is curly hair?
3) why is her head/face just soooooo looooooooooooooong?
4) call it end of week tiredness but I almost feel sorry for her that this is what she thinks looks good? We all know she’d eat herself if she came with a side order of onion rings and a pint of mead but again, really? There’s just no shape to it, clings in all the wrong places and the placement of her necklace dare I say makes her look like she has a bump.

I suppose the fleck of glitter in the turd is that she’s wearing black shoes instead of the tan monstrosities? Maybe they’ve gone for a much overdue trip to Sal in a shoebox.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do any of those outfits scream somewhere special?? It's the same tit she'd wear to work. She's just put a bit of extra swan grease in her hair for the occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf is going on with her hair? I thought she was wearing a fascinator 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14