Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I got my diagnosis, the gp requested repeat bloods.
I had to have 3 lots of bloods, 2 months apart for each to measure the rheumatoid factor.
At the same time, I got referred to a rheumatologist, which the waiting list alone for that was 6 months.

As you say, the doctor alone would not diagnose it. That's what the rheumatologist is for.

Before officially diagnosing it, they also sent me for both an xray and mri.

I also have to have repeat blood tests every 2 months with it continuously.

She got an apparent diagnosis very quick from just the GP!

Reactions: 6
Do we really believe she's gone and bought this? The woman who still wears nursing bras?! And that Jim would be impressed? He slags her off for what she wears when she's fully clothed. You know, because he's such a stud 🤦‍
Are these what she's wearing for these photographs tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Why is she going on as if she is the first person to save the ‘seasonal’ items she buys to use for the next year? Does everyone not do this? I’m confused!

Reactions: 7
Why is she going on as if she is the first person to save the ‘seasonal’ items she buys to use for the next year? Does everyone not do this? I’m confused!
Can't say I've ever just thrown away seasonal items like that they always go back in a box.

Can't say I've ever come across anyone that does throw them away. I didn't know people did throw them and buy new every year

Does she do the same with Christmas decorations too then?

Reactions: 6
Well said. You’ve worded it much better than I said!

Lingerie photo shoot for big jimbos Christmas presents on canvases in the snug of all the things she wears and buys, the black lacy number is not what I was expecting!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.