Phillip Schofield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not taking away from the fact this might’ve been difficult for him BUT now he is definitely untouchable. ITV could not fire him now he’s come out as gay.
Although plenty of people in Tattle have mentioned him being openly gay. I love tattle always first with the tea!

Reactions: 25
when Phil and Holly did the interview with the lad who claimed taking Pragabalin turned him gay...I found Phil very odd in that interview. Surely Holly and Dr Ranj knew about Phil then in 2018!

Reactions: 2
Could it have been a press trade off? E.g. "ok I'll come out and give you a story about me bring gay provided you dont ever publish that I'm a bully". I know Beckham has done trade off like that with the press I read it on another thread lol.
I know another star this was a trade off for, gay but they said drug addict

Reactions: 5
Thing is who cares?
really?
none of us know him
none of us are part of his marriage/family
being gay today isn’t a big deal-it’s who you are-it’s part of your dna
my son came out last year and for some reason thought I’d be ashamed of him!
i told him I don’t care if he’s gay/straight/a smurf-he’s still my boy
the only thing that changed was my vision of his wedding day-the bride was replaced with a fella and that just didn’t make an ounce of difference in my head
Philip is now untouchable in his career
anyone who says he’s a nob in real life will be ‘homophobic‘
even if he is a nob and that has duck all to do with who hes shagging

• Heart
Reactions: 40
God, I hope none of you ever have to go through coming out. The comments here are absolutely awful. It must have been heartbreaking to realise that you're living a life you're not meant to. Also, love is more than about who you're currently kissing so I do not think that his wife has been living a "wasted life" you all need to realise what it's like for homosexual people to admit their truths. No wonder so many people stay in the closet when comments like these ones are being made.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thing is who cares?
really?
none of us know him
none of us are part of his marriage/family
being gay today isn’t a big deal-it’s who you are-it’s part of your dna
my son came out last year and for some reason thought I’d be ashamed of him!
i told him I don’t care if he’s gay/straight/a smurf-he’s still my boy
the only thing that changed was my vision of his wedding day-the bride was replaced with a fella and that just didn’t make an ounce of difference in my head
Philip is now untouchable in his career
anyone who says he’s a nob in real life will be ‘homophobic‘
even if he is a nob and that has duck all to do with who hes shagging
Is he in a feud with Ruth and Eamonn too?

Reactions: 3
Well ,you go offline ( sick) for a few days ,and this happens.Personally I think he does really love his wife ,and ,thirty years ago possibility fought his sexuality.Yes ,George Michael came out ,but he was a huge celebrity ,Phillip hmm. No!I think this has been a struggle for him ,he's lost quite a bit of weight too.Maybe the timing is questionable ,but ,if you've a wife and daughters you deeply care about ,it would have been much tougher on them ,had they been school age ,and their peers knew about their dad.I just hope ,moving forward ,those amazing girls a nd his devoted wife are alright.This will all die down and it'll be somebody else in the news next week.All I can finish with is ,he doesn't look "smug" now( my word) ,and the strain of living with this has obviously affected him enormously.I can only wish him and his loved ones well.

Reactions: 24
I'm with the other cynics here, he's now untouchable, and his wife and kids lives have been shattered.
I’m pretty sure he didn’t do this for damage control ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m fed up of seeing people saying his wife & kids have been ruined, damaged etc. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. If you had to go through something like that, then you would know that you absolutely wouldn’t do it because you’ve had a bit of bad press, (which wasn’t really hindering his career anyway) or any other pathetic reason.. It’s an absolutely massive thing to do which affects his whole family & I applaud him 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God, I hope none of you ever have to go through coming out. The comments here are absolutely awful. It must have been heartbreaking to realise that you're living a life you're not meant to. Also, love is more than about who you're currently kissing so I do not think that his wife has been living a "wasted life" you all need to realise what it's like for homosexual people to admit their truths. No wonder so many people stay in the closet when comments like these ones are being made.
He's not just coming out though is he.. He's coming out after nearly 30 years of marriage. And his wife hasn't been 'just kissing' him.. She's been married to him, had children with him and will now be doubting the validity of her life and memories. I don't think anyone is gay bashing (i'm definitely not), they're just ex pressing sympathy for his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
He's not just coming out though is he.. He's coming out after nearly 30 years of marriage. And his wife hasn't been 'just kissing' him.. She's been married to him, had children with him and will now be doubting the validity of her life and memories. I don't think anyone is gay bashing (i'm definitely not), they're just ex pressing sympathy for his wife.
One can still have lead a valid life with someone and then be gay. Just because he's come out doesn't invalidate his life up to that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is the reason I love this site. Sick of people on my social media falling for the whole story (gotta congratulate the damage control though tbh) and this thread is a breath of fresh air 👏🏼

Reactions: 26
No, I don't think the comments are about coming out, they are about him specifically. No one is saying coming to terms with one's sexuality is an easy ride its just that he's being fake about it. The timing, the interview, the open secret, the feuds... its all too convenient. Imo anyway.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.