Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think CF's issues leading to her death were quite openly explored in the media (substance misuse) and maybe mental health issues, a cry for attention and not found in time... However, the fact is this will all be examined by the coroner. PS may be genuinely upset, but at this stage he can't in all honesty be surprised that we are agog at his brazenness in his tweet/Instagram message whatever. The man has no shame - his attempts to seem genuine are no longer to be believed - even if they are

Reactions: 9
Wonder if he has a separate boyfriend ? Or partner as his wife may have known about people stay together all time for children

I think CF's issues leading to her death were quite openly explored in the media (substance misuse) and maybe mental health issues, a cry for attention and not found in time... However, the fact is this will all be examined by the coroner. PS may be genuinely upset, but at this stage he can't in all honesty be surprised that we are agog at his brazenness in his tweet/Instagram message whatever. The man has no shame - his attempts to seem genuine are no longer to be believed - even if they are
Regardless of how its received, it is expected of him to share words about the death of a fellow ITV presenter, it would have been ignorant of him not to - I dont doubt he feels as shocked as we do

Reactions: 14
Here we go, all the celebs are coming out slamming ‘trolls’ with ‘blood’ on their hands.

Does she really think that the suicide of a 40 year old woman:

- with mental health issues;
- with a forthcoming domestic abuse case hearing;
- with apparently a known drug problem;
- with a well documented chaotic love life
- with a roasting by the tabloid press;
- with no support from her employers

is caused by a few people pointing out the bleeding obvious online? This, my friends, is the narrative that will be used to shut down free speech around PS. All worked out well for the masked nonce in the end, hey? 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
oh yes ☝🏻 They’ll be coming for the Tattlers, make no mistake- we are the root of all evil ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have deleted name only because it’s not about anyone else, however this shows when MM moved to loose women. See date at the bottom. It’s actually earlier than I have read on here.
Excellent find 👍

Reactions: 8
Many women (myself included) use Ms instead of Miss when unmarried, or Mrs when married, as the female equivalent of Mr. I’ve never understood why a woman’s marital status should be apparent from her title when a man’s isn’t.
Goes back to the dreaded concept of coverture.

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of Katie Hopkins but she has put out some good tweets combining the treatment of Caroline Flack and PS by ITV. Also her death is making aware the concern for MM. Nothing new has come out so will wait for Mark Braithwaite Tweets or new You Tube Video. I have flicked through the tabloids there is nothing so we will have to see what Politico expose tomorrow is about.

Reactions: 15
Here we go, all the celebs are coming out slamming ‘trolls’ with ‘blood’ on their hands.

Does she really think that the suicide of a 40 year old woman:

- with mental health issues;
- with a forthcoming domestic abuse case hearing;
- with apparently a known drug problem;
- with a well documented chaotic love life
- with a roasting by the tabloid press;
- with no support from her employers

is caused by a few people pointing out the bleeding obvious online? This, my friends, is the narrative that will be used to shut down free speech around PS. All worked out well for the masked nonce in the end, hey? 😡
Shame, shame, you must feel shame! I don’t know who this woman is but she obviously has no idea of irony.

Never question others. Never criticise. Always bow to the shame of not being a “good person”. Except when you question and criticise those who question and criticise.

Reactions: 9
i'm starting to like Jodie Marsh....how did that happen
Me too, weird isn’t it?!

Shame, shame, you must feel shame! I don’t know who this woman is but she obviously has no idea of irony.

Never question others. Never criticise. Always bow to the shame of not being a “good person”. Except when you question and criticise those who question and criticise.
She’s the resident psyche for TM. So it’s certainly a narrative that’s being pushed from their camp.

this story is trying to use the angle that we are in uproar cause he’s gay! No no no that’s not it Mr person who wrote that article it’s the parts that you don’t want to come out we care about

this story is trying to use the angle that we are in uproar cause he’s gay! No no no that’s not it Mr person who wrote that article it’s the parts that you don’t want to come out we care about
Exactly there are plenty of lgbt on here who are really seriously pissed at this pos using it to cover up dirty deeds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.