Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But there's been no evidence he's had a sexual relationship with a minor or someone mentally disabled.
Yeah I don’t think theres a criminal element (that we know of ) but something doesn’t have to be illegal to be severely inappropriate, career ending and representative of sinister , manipulative character.

Reactions: 11
Holly MUST know this is going on and don't they holiday together? Do the kids go? Holly has a 10 year old son. If I had even an inkling of him being inappropriate towards minors he'd be going nowhere near my child.

Reactions: 14
I agree but from what we’ve seen there’s no indication that Simon is gay but he is one of the first common links between MM and PS
You don’t have to be gay to be an exploited child that is groomed to exploit others. Sexuality has nothing to do with it. It’s about abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I don’t think theres a criminal element (that we know of ) but something doesn’t have to be illegal to be severely inappropriate, career ending and representative of sinister , manipulative character.
Exactly.

People are getting way ahead thinking there's a police investigation happening behind the scenes, if there was it wouldn't be playing out like this.

Reactions: 4
You don’t have to be gay to be an exploited child that is groomed to exploit others. Sexuality has nothing to do with it. It’s about abuse.
Ano but this twitter account in question is calling Simon gay which there is no proof of. I defo agree he is a part of whats going on though

Reactions: 5
'Position of trust' and 'very vulnerable people'

If the police are involved, we don't know what information Matt has, what age things have happened or anything. If Matt won't talk to the media because it would affect a court case, something has definitely been alleged.

One thing to always remember though, is whatever is said here is gossip, it is in fact hearsay, we can only have opinions of what is happening, and opinions of what people are saying.

The main clues that something possibly very big is going down, is the amount of silence that has occurred, and the amount of closing down of sites and other internet information that has been removed.

Reactions: 26
Holly MUST know this is going on and don't they holiday together? Do the kids go? Holly has a 10 year old son. If I had even an inkling of him being inappropriate towards minors he'd be going nowhere near my child.
Exactly this but we are completely normal people. These people are fecking nuts.

Ano but this twitter account in question is calling Simon gay which there is no proof of. I defo agree he is a part of whats going on though
I hadn’t seen that. Will take a look. Yes I have no reason to think he’s gay.

The truth will come out, there will be more young men come forward I have no doubt!!!!!
Shame, shame, shame on him!!!!!!!!!!!!

None hes fucked off on holiday with his gay lover!
Ok so

Yes. He has a twin sister.

I hadn’t mentioned this until now as it’s not fair on his family to out them publicly. But yes. He has a twin. I’ve found the accounts of his parents, sisters and the family who are married into his family.

I’ve not pursued this side of things because they are irrelevant. The focus should be on PS and his wrong doing.
Thank you so much for your posts. I have really enjoyed reading them.
Re MM having a twin I remember on his very old Twitter bio, he talks of being a twin and a cheeky chappy.

Reactions: 3
But there's been no evidence he's had a sexual relationship with a minor or someone mentally disabled.
This post here Marcos SP:

If the police are involved, we don't know what information Matt has, what age things have happened or anything. If Matt won't talk to the media because it would affect a court case, something has definitely been alleged.

One thing to always remember though, is whatever is said here is gossip, it is in fact hearsay, we can only have opinions of what is happening, and opinions of what people are saying.

The main clues that something possibly very big is going down, is the amount of silence that has occurred, and the amount of closing down of sites and other internet information that has been removed.

Reactions: 3
The police must be involved in this then??

View attachment 84202

If the police were involved wouldn’t Schofield be suspended?

Hi all,

We've been lenient on this thread as we have so many new people. But going forward people need to stop telling people what they can post / trying to control the narrative or however you word it they mean the same. If there's a post you think crosses a line hit the report button, don't quote it and try to moderate it.

Please report any posts that you think overstep the line or posts from members that are a form of trying to moderate people

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Exactly, MM is just the tip of the iceberg, god knows how many more young men will come forward now!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.