Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What horrifies me the most about all this is that once again we see that if you have the money you can basically get away with anything, no matter how immoral or illegal.

PS and his management have clearly paid for people to obliterate any mention of him online. That takes SERIOUS money and influence.

He's a bleeping run of the mill tit TV presenter. Why has so much money and resources gone into this? There must be something seriously horric they are trying to cover up. Tip of the iceberg tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’ve just checked Digital Spy, in the alleged showbiz/gossip thread, the last entry is re the Blind Gossip exclusive. I wonder how much longer before that gets deleted?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What horrifies me the most about all this is that once again we see that if you have the money you can basically get away with anything, no matter how immoral or illegal.

PS and his management have clearly paid for people to obliterate any mention of him online. That takes SERIOUS money and influence.

He's a bleeping run of the mill tit TV presenter. Why has so much money and resources gone into this? There must be something seriously horric they are trying to cover up. Tip of the iceberg tit.
Exactly..... he’s utterly mediocre.

Reactions: 6
HW said on his coming out speech "that something had been consuming your head in the last few years". 2018 the school is closed. Coincidence???

Reactions: 4
I’m now wondering if there is indeed a police investigation going on. It would explain all references in this case being shut down.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Exactly..... he’s utterly mediocre.
I said exact same thing too...couldn’t understand the level of protection for this guy. Most of his shows don’t draw in millions and millions of viewers....he’s hardly (drunk driver) Ant

Reactions: 4
I’m now wondering if there is indeed a police investigation going on. It would explain all references in this case being shut down.
Surely he wouldn't be appearing on TV in the meantime, though?

Reactions: 5
I'm started to think that there is more going on. The initial Tweets from somebody who appeared to know MM suggested "coming forward when the time was right" and to "drop any rumours" as this was "damaging" and playing into the hands of "defendants".

Seems to me that there are powers at work keeping the waters still before the tit storm.

Reactions: 12
My past experiences of CP (child protection) investigations in social work in conjunction with the police have been sounding my alarm bells since the moment I saw his disclosure of being gay last Friday, his whole mannerisms and body language as well as my own common sense (please believe me, not every gay person is an abuser or exploiter of young people). It's all becoming clearer with this. It may take some time - frustrating I know, but the evidence has to be clear before the authorities can make their move. Hopefully victims of exploitation/abuse can be supported in coming forward and afterwards. We need to keep up the pressure on their behalf whilst being careful not to muddy the waters and damage any potential case.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely not a police case. This isn't how it would have been handled at all.

What we've got now is a high powered celeb trying to quiet and silence people and trying to continue as if there's no story.

Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m gonna drop a small bomb here.

MM’s sister is in the police force.
Ah, Phillip Schofield has definitely picked on the wrong one then, the police must be looking it this as it's one their own's brothers.

I wonder if the amount of info being closed down isn't just because of Phil???

Reactions: 11
off topic but just slightly since clemmie’s Downfall a lot of us reckon FOD has bought followers/bots to comment positive messages on his insta while he frantically deletes all the true thoughts and feelings and anything mentioning Clemmie. So if someone as small as that can do it don’t be surprised if we start seeing bullshit posts on social media painting PS in a good light some will be bots and some will be hired help.

Reactions: 9
I'm still amazed that no other guys have come forward yet or maybe they are negotiating their stories 'I was PS secret lover' etc, we know from comments made that people have known for years so MM cant be his only conquest, have they all been covered up, so confusing!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.