Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Wikipedia warning is alarming. I searched a few more bland/still living celebs like Jamie Oliver etc and there's no warning on any others. That's a huge effort to protect unsubstantiated claims that potentially "might influence a court case" or some such...
I have only seen that when it has been "announced" that a celebrity has died but not yet verified.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can somebody please explain to me the significance of date in question. I have been following the case on here but I’m dead tired.

Reactions: 1
It's easy to dig around Facebook using the search function.
His profile is still there for me. If you know how to search Facebook well, you can find more info.

Perhaps MM was better connected than we first suspected?

30th August 2017
"Can't thank MM enough for getting this special message off Andy Murray for my amazing nana... "
This links to MMs profile and he comments that the poster is welcome.

I'm not sure if this article has been shared, nothing in it but just part of the bigger picture.
metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/this-morning-anthea-turner-couldnt-resist-rubbing-down-a-semi-naked-man-with-talcum-powder-6854203/amp/

And another friend tagging him and saying"MM I can't believe this was you! Love it!"
The headline is" Holly and Phillip accused of getting Elf drunk on £1000 bottle of booze" https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/is-drunk-holly-willoughby-phillip-9218767

Does MM have a female twin? A lady wished him and a girl happy birthday, they both had the same surname and a picture together. The link to the female profile has a very random name now.

Attached image shows MM using his connections to get birthday wishes form celebs for people he knows.
Ok so

Yes. He has a twin sister.

I hadn’t mentioned this until now as it’s not fair on his family to out them publicly. But yes. He has a twin. I’ve found the accounts of his parents, sisters and the family who are married into his family.

I’ve not pursued this side of things because they are irrelevant. The focus should be on PS and his wrong doing.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if the Wikipedia warning is because someone has tried to change info to say about what he’s been up to

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok so

Yes. He has a twin sister.

I hadn’t mentioned this until now as it’s not fair on his family to out them publicly. But yes. He has a twin. I’ve found the accounts of his parents, sisters and the family who are married into his family.

I’ve not pursued this side of things because they are irrelevant. The focus should be on PS and his wrong doing.
I agree but in the pursuit of full disclosure, we should build up a picture of MM too? I understand the concerns regarding grooming etc but we have to consider the possibility MM has taken advantage of HIS position.

That said, I'm not looking to create a case AGAINST MM, it's clear PS is hiding something.

If Blind Gossip is correct, I'd be inclined to think PS was hoping to say that MMs 'stories' have been fabricated After PS came out?

I don't think things are black and white though, MM clearly used his position to even procure videos from Cliff Richard... Which in itself presents questions....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Or it could be as simple that he had the courage and the personality to simply ask when he ran into the people who did the messages.

Reactions: 5
I think the summaries found here regarding PS are fascinating. However this forum isn’t as well known in the UK as say twitter / Facebook. We need to make sure the information is continually shared so more people can make up their own minds.
Also I’m willing to bet that there are damage limitation people here watching and reading (but probably keeping quiet ) trying to preempt the next moves.

i have no problem with anyone coming out as gay at any age ...but I have a big problem with people telling huge lies.

Oh, and if any of PS people are reading here... just know that all this social media cleansing and taking down of websites etc is Counterproductive - It’s all just making us dig deeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the summaries found here regarding PS are fascinating. However this forum isn’t as well known in the UK as say twitter / Facebook. We need to make sure the information is continually shared so more people can make up their own minds.
Also I’m willing to bet that there are damage limitation people here watching and reading (but probably keeping quiet ) trying to preempt the next moves.

i have no problem with anyone coming out as gay at any age ...but I have a big problem with people telling huge lies.

Oh, and if any of PS people are reading here... just know that all this social media cleansing and taking down of websites etc is Counterproductive - It’s all just making us dig deeper.
This is a gossip forum, if you want to know 100% facts go to the person themselves 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the Wikipedia warning is because someone has tried to change info to say about what he’s been up to
It's because lots of people have tried to edit it with unsubstantiated content. So the editors have locked it down.

Check out the history tab of the page.

Tanya burrs was locked down too after her assistant kept editing it to boost her acting credentials and people on gossip forums kept deleting it and calling her a YouTuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's because lots of people have tried to edit it with unsubstantiated content. So the editors have locked it down.

Tanya burrs was locked down too after her assistant kept editing it to boost her acting credentials and people on gossip forums kept deleting it and calling her a YouTuber.
Where is the history tab i was looking and couldn't see. Probably right in front of me too

Reactions: 2

Unless there is more going on unseen. If, let's say, there is an official investigation under way, media coverage can hinder and/or prejudice a case. It may not be the industry smothering rumours. It "might" be bigger than that 🤷‍♀️

Ah, that makes sense. Not quite so dodgy. Probably a Tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so I’m gonna drop a small bomb here.

MM’s sister is in the police force.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Even Prince Andrew doesn’t have this warning on his Wiki entry. Seems Phillip Scrotefield is more protected than the royal family!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.