Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Blind Gossip has been highly reliable over the years. They were talking about Bruce Jenner transitioning YEARS before it happened, as well as about Harvey Weinstein.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I find Blind Gossip has been highly reliable over the years. They were talking about Bruce Jenner transitioning YEARS before it happened, as well as about Harvey Weinstein.
They were very accurate about all the Harry and Meghan stuff as well.

Reactions: 16
Yes and the Meghan Markle rumours they were saying for months have mainly happened.

Reactions: 8
This ^^^

IF all this is true, MM must be under a great deal of pressure right now and he's only a young man. Imagine, he's possibly just ended a long term "relationship", been sacked from his job and is now facing all this scrutiny. That's gotta be pretty tough. Think we should try to remember this before posting comments about his looks/talent etc.
I think he is sweet looking lad (Im also aware opposition will post negatively on him to deflect from the true story. Therefore make people hate on him.)
Imnsure some of us on here have been victims in some way and thats why we care and want to show support. This thread is a positive move for Freedom of Speech so us Underdogs in this world have can make a bid for justice.

Our collective voices WILL MAKE SOME NOISE 🗣

It looks like these roll 24/7 and it looks like this train aint gonna stop 🚅

Reactions: 12
Not sure who the first one is.
But sleazy is the creep James Franco. He had an acting school in NY. Students said he would get them to do naked acting scenes, etc, then allegations about him came out and he closed the school.
Third PS.
Kevin Spacey.

I just read that on and had to rush over here and see what was being said! I do wonder if they’ve just picked it up from here though 🙈

Reactions: 5
They've never really been wrong before so I can't wait to see what comes out!! They're my no.1 source for gossip.
This 1 thread has taken up all my time in the last few days, not sure I can cope with anymore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.