Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I am extremely open to this theory and it’s nice to have a refreshing outlook on it. Though I don’t think he was just runner in the end. On his profile somewhere it mentioned he was Holly & Phil’s PA. Now whether that’s seen as Personal Assistant and you interpret that as ‘their runner’ or that he was actually their personal assistant and managed their diaries who knows?

But I agree - his ambition and potential lack of knowledge about the industry may have indicated he would get a presenter job if he kept trying. My question is though - how did he convince the whole TM team to shoot it for him? Who paid for it? That studio space is expensive and camera ops aren’t cheap. Nor are the rest of the crew needed to shoot and cut something together like that.
That's a really good point about the showreel, time is money, and how come he got such a professional showreel made on This Morning crew time? Not to mention the presenters taking part, that's a lot of favours called in, maybe such favouritism annoyed someone so much that they went to the papers?

Reactions: 5
See this is the thing, many of these conspiracy theorists just want people to watch their videos and Subscribe and some even have their own shady alt-right rhetoric to spew.

That Mark-something couldn't even get the simplest of facts right on his most recent video - and couldn't even spell, to boot. That sloppiness equals zero credibility to me and turns me off watching any more. So I try not to watch those videos, as they have their own agenda as well.

Oh yeah, and those "files".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 84017

Check out this pic, I'm not sure if Phil is looking angry in this or is he just animated? He looks red in the face. Could they have been arguing here and journalists were watching them and working things out??

It is said to have been in March 2019, they split up not that long after & Matthew had to move to Loose women. Could it be they were arguing more in public and tongues were wagging about them?
That 100% ain't MM,no way,that's someone completely different, it looks nothing like him.

Reactions: 3
See this is the thing, many of these conspiracy theorists just want people to watch their videos and Subscribe and some even have their own shady alt-right rhetoric to spew.

That Mark-something couldn't even get the simplest of facts right on his most recent video - and couldn't even spell, to boot. That sloppiness equals zero credibility to me and turns me off watching any more. So I try not to watch those videos, as they have their own agenda as well.

Oh yeah, and those "files".
I can't stand most of those conspiracy YT channels. Most of them are right wing nutjobs.

Reactions: 5
Following all your posts with great interest. Have just read a post on Blind Gossip which surely must relate to these allegations. Sorry don’t know how to attach link.

Reactions: 2
Hello all, another first time poster here, have read most these threads and just so intrigued as to what the truth is about all of this with PS. Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet or not, but has Sarah Green mentioned anything about PS? Can't see anything on Twitter and thought they were close colleagues during the Going Live years?
Nope shes been very quiet

Reactions: 3
My first post here, saw this over on Blind Gossip and had to share.
https://blindgossip.com/on-thin-ice/#more-100148
If a "case is being prepared" to sue either PS or SS, then that may be the reason why ITV aren't saying/doing very much - yet.

As others said, as Prince Andrew eventually had to face the music, I don't see any reason why PS would get away with it!

*Though, in Prince Andrew's case, Joe Bloggs would have been thrown under the bus, door kicked in (no euphemism!) and questioned, years ago. Being rich buys you time.

Reactions: 10
V annoying..and weird..couple of posts on Mumsnet about Eamonn and Ruth etc and people all of a sudden saying how annoying they are and they prefer H & P 🤷‍♀️
They’ve generally always been a forum not keen on Holly and Phil

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.