Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this is the first time he’s had a situation come up like this. There’s probably been worse going on, we just happen to of found out about this one.

When he said This Morning was his “safe space” i believe it’s because he never tried to hide being gay there and used his job to openly pursue relationships with young men through his work.

Nobody said anything until the last few months and key people still aren’t because they are scared of him. Which seems crazy but if he’s got some form of power over there then that’s why.

Look, if those EIGHT household names claim hes a “master manipulator” and even they are scared to speak out publicly then someone in a lesser position will feel the same if not more scared.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Or maybe she went into the marriage convinced he was straight, and would rather have a long and happy marriage, than be married to a man who has another flat he takes young boys to? I wouldn't blame her if she wants a big pay out, as she deserves it to start a new life.
I can agree she may have started the marriage in good faith and possibly up to the point of having the kids but that was 20 plus years ago. I don’t buy that she had no idea about his preferences until just recently. My guess is she knew about it some years ago and just went along with it to maintain his sham tv image to the public...and they’ve made financial arrangements accordingly. She won’t be one of those women needing to take him to the cleaners.

Reactions: 8
I asked Helen cause I find her straight to the point and genuine and also she’d know first hand about super injunctions etc
Super injunctions wouldn't be able to prevent stories coming out if there was any criminal wrong doing though (like an underage relationship or grooming).
Plus Popbitch said their was no injunction but a legal IPSO letter sent to media outlets warning them against invasion of privacy and harassment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do we think Pipsy is going home to his wife, staying at his southwark flat, or staying with ‘Holls’ whilst all this is going on?

Reactions: 9
So what’s the deal with Holly then? She just literally does not give a tit if he’s been up to vile things?!
I have nothing about PS coming out as gay or the fact HW and Mrs S knew about it but if they had any inkling of any under age " grooming" etc they should have taken action and if I was HW and her husband I would seriously be questioning myself over the accessibility that Mr S had to my kids!

Reactions: 6
Do we think Pipsy is going home to his wife, staying at his southwark flat, or staying with ‘Holls’ whilst all this is going on?
Tomorrow is a Friday which apparently was the deal between them Friday is gay night so he’ll be at the flat tomoz but because of all this perhaps not.

Reactions: 8
I can agree she may have started the marriage in good faith and possibly up to the point of having the kids but that was 20 plus years ago. I don’t buy that she had no idea about his preferences until just recently. My guess is she knew about it some years ago and just went along with it to maintain his sham tv image to the public...and they’ve made financial arrangements accordingly. She won’t be one of those women needing to take him to the cleaners.
I think she found out after they had had the kids.

Reactions: 4
I’m old enough to remember when PS then girlfriend, Steph was pregnant. They weren’t married. I think being a kids tv presenter, he felt forced to marry.
Also, I doubt very much that Lineker is gay. He loves the ladies and has a few gagging orders himself. Mainly when married to his first soft, Michelle Cockayne.

Reactions: 9
Read the other day he does a wine review column for the Waitrose mag. The extensive collection will be because he'll be given a couple of crates of each and be paid while he's at it. What's that in the bible . . " To those that hath shall be given ". . You're not bloody kidding mate.
This wine cellar / cellars are in the big family home on Henly on Thames!

Reactions: 2
I think she found out after they had had the kids.
thats still quite some time to go along with things...apart from anything else , and putting money and lifestyle to one side, what has she been getting out of the arrangement...not much sex I imagine lol
(ps , I lied when I said it was my last comment 30 mins ago 🤥)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They probably only shagged as many times it took to procreate

Could a truly gay man even get it up for a woman?

Reactions: 6
He'll prob be staying at HW house after all she said she would "stand beside him for ever and ever and ever"

• Sick
Reactions: 5
thats still quite some time to go along with things...apart from anything else , and putting money and lifestyle to one side, what has she been getting out of the arrangement...not much sex I imagine lol
(ps , I lied when I said it was my last comment 30 mins ago 🤥)
I don't mean straight after having the kids I mean she didn't know from the start like some people are suggesting. I would say she has know for at least 5 yrs though.

Reactions: 2
Before Snapchat, it looks like PS was using Twitter to reply to fans... there's quite a few tweets from young lads (and girls/women) saying he's followed or DM'd them. Nothing unusual, but I did come across this from a lad who would have been around 14 at the time...
Again late at night, to a young boy! You'd think being on a morning show he'd have to get up early, get to the studio (if at home in Henley then an hour or so by car, or even in his Southwark flat) talk with the producers about the show, make up etc...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.