Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can

We don't know. Maybe Jason was experimenting or is bi, but Spitting Image sure were on the case with PS.
As I recall, and I could be corrected, Jason was in Going Live quite a bit because that's where the audience for pop of debatable quality was. It must have been agonising for a young and closeted BBC presenter.

I never quite understood why John Barrowman started turning up on Going Live. He was an odd presence, seemingly one of the 'audience' of the phone-ins, where he stood out because of his 'cultivated' appearance and accent. I don't recall any significant contribution, but I remember him.

Reactions: 7
Im going to take a guess. Years ago the first time I ever heard of twitter was PS seeminly promoting on TM. There must be some video of it. Maybe it was a paid promo... he was really going for it.
I remember he went on about twitter constantly ! trying to be hip and cool - what a knob

Reactions: 11
Not sure if just coinsidence but tonight the we buy any car ad (on the radio)had no philip Schofield. It was just a random guy voice over.

Reactions: 14
I agree.

i don’t understand why he warrants such protection. Money talks.
There is a difference between gagging order and NDA

“Non-disclosure agreements require parties to keep confidentiality for a defined period of time.

It is up to the parties to decide what would be considered confidential and what is not.

They are enforced by a breach-of-contract action.

But gagging orders are issued by the courts and may be enforced with contempt of court offence.

A court or government will restrict information or comment from being made public.

A gagging order may also limit press freedom by restricting access to information.”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.