Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
Omg on Dan Wootton they've got an actor to do a reenactment of Prince Harry in court. I am deceased. Please let Philth go to court so they will do the same 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Metropolis

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Philth had admitted they lied about queuegate. Was that in the press today?

• Wow

Metropolis

VIP Member
Found another teenager PS was friendly with... Liam Willis.
He was 17 when PS followed him.
From his twitter he just looks like a superfan, but he has appeared on TM a couple of times...

---
@HollyGolightly it would be interesting to see if any female youngsters who PS gave a helping hand to or was ‘friendly with’ are ever uncovered in your research. There seems a remarkable sex bias in those who he wanted to interact with.

Redline

It's funny how Josie Gibson had more warmth and authenticity in such a short period of time compared to Holly Will-Do-Anything-To-Hang-On-To-The-Limelight

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Had a dream last night I was at Philth and Stephs and I came down the stairs and Steph was stabbing him to death so I ran off as fast as I could and at some point saw Philth slumped over the wall outside. Then I ran to tattle to tell everyone and was raging hardly anyone paid it any mind.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tryger88

VIP Member
Seeing people making the Cheryl Liam Payne comparison but to me it’s completely different scenario.
Exactly, as it stands there is every possibility philf groomed this lad, he says nothing illegal happened, yet Allison cried for him and said what he did was wrong 🤔 his employer let him go, Holly ditched him... yet they all try this family love crap..... Show the receipts this lad wasn't groomed and I may rethink my stance, as it stands everyone connected to him seem scared shitless of something bigger to come...

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I know I was definitely groomed as an adult. I didn’t think it was possible until it happened to me. Groomers are very sneaky and manipulative and nearly always narcissistic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
It happened, someone I’m friends with on Facebook shared that post that’s been going round mentioning Celine Dion, Cheryl Cole etc. Not anyone I’m close to thankfully.

I wonder how all these Philth defenders would feel if it was their son/grandson/nephew etc he had used and tossed aside? I would feel incredibly uncomfortable if any of my children or younger members of my family got involved with someone old enough to be their parent in their mid/late teens. Even if they met after age 18, it just wouldn’t sit right with me and I’d be concerned. I fail to see what someone who is in their 50’s has in common with someone in their late teens fresh out of school.

I’m not necessarily anti age gap relationships, but I do side eye middle aged people (men and women) getting into bed with people who are barely past the legal age of consent.
I’ve seen that. It’s absolutely pathetic. The hoofwanking bunglecunts need to ask themselves why Pfilth has lost his bezzie mate, his TM job, agents and entire career for an 'unwise but not illegal affair'.

Yeah right!

• Haha
I just want to know why so many people feel compelled to comment on every Philthy article: "remember Caroline Flack?????!????!!!!??" Or "will this be Caroline Flack all over again??!!!!????????!!!?" Or "didn't these trolls learn anything from Caroline Flack??????!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!???"

Always with eleventy hundred question marks and exclamation marks.
I’ve started replying - remember jimmy saville to ones I see.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scar2016

Please report live. I'm trying to do some work today :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: thanks ever so
I literally tuned in at that exact point lol. If you want to watch back later, the questions about bullying, duty of care and then aubergine-gate start roughly 30 mins in:

The MP (John Nicholson) asking Magnus Brooke (ITV Exec) the question's about bullying, at this point, says:
"In the first instance would be the editor of the programme. Now we all saw yesterday that surreal performance by the editor of the programme who, when being asked by a reporter from Sky, about bullying on the programme started talking about aubergines." Pregnant pause......"It was (pause) surreal.....and bizarre. I think most people watching that would have thought 'This is the person that's responsible for safe guarding young staff. He's being outrageously dismissive and flippant on camera, about an immensely serious issue. I wouldn't like to have been a young staffer going and talking to that editor about bullying, given that that's the way he treats the subject matter. On camera. In public.' "
Brooke responds: Let, let me reassure you Mr Nicholson, ah, we take it, we take these issues very seriously.
Nicholson: But what about what he said?
Brooke: Well, I, I wouldn't endorse what he said. And that's why, that's why...
(get's interrupted)..
N: You agree it's bizarre?
B: I I I I. I wouldn't, I wouldn't use that word.
N: What word would you use?
B: I I I. I I wouldn't use that word.
N: What word would you use?
B: I I I. I'd certainly say it was very, it was extremely ill judged, ah, to say what he did. But look, I can reassure you, on behalf of ITV, that we do take all of these allegations very seriously, precisely because we do have a culture, ah ah ah ah, in which peoples conduct, it matters enormously to us.
N: Is his position secure after that? (referring to Martin Frizzell)
B: That's ont a question for me and it's not a question for now. As you know one of the, one of the ways in which we are demonstrating that we are taking this seriously is by appointing a very senior K.C. who's got very significant experience in dealing with HR issues and sensitive investigations, um, because there are, there are multiple thins we have to take into account here around privacy and so on, as you'll appreciate. It's appropriate the KC establishes the facts and get's to the bottom of , ah ah ah, what's happened and that's exactly what we're doing.
CHAIR Person: Thank you gentlemen. Giles.
Giles: Thank you. Yes I too have questions on that issue but I shall leave them until Caroline McCall comes before us in a week or so's time.

(Back to main topic of today's Select Committee.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

JMS123

Chatty Member
My patio man sent a dick pic to “show me what I was missing”. Er, fully standing to attention and wearing some kind of contraption. Gross.

I wonder why not one of the boys has come forward to tell their story? There must be attractive sums of money on offer. Which makes me think that PS must have paid them shit loads of money for their silence.

While we’d all rather the truth was public, I bet it’s costing him a fortune. Fine if you’re earning £700k on TM but quite a lot to fund when you’re not. Plus he must wake up every morning wondering if someone’s cracked and spilled the beans. Pretty torturous way to live (which he fully deserves).

• Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I see Daniel O'Donnell's wife has even joined in the slagging of Eamonn. She sent him an article about his Anthea Turner days (even though he and Anthea have long since made up). Ffs Majella.

Daniel O Donnell has a wife?????? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Haha

maharini

She would be a welcome breath of fresh air on This Morning. She comes across as warm, relatable and empathetic without being too sickly sweet like the little bitch is. She also has a great sense of humour. I think she is semi retired now though.
I’ve always thought she comes over as thick as a plank - not warm at all, one of the worst presenters, completely out of her depth with anything remotely serious. This programme and all its vapid awfulness needs to be in the bin, the sooner the better.

• Heart
Am no fan of Katie Hopkins but credit where it’s due, she has kinda nailed it!

Amanda Holden and others may be dropping the odd sarky comment but Katie has pulled no punches. Hope HW watches it!

• Heart