Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
So basically YMU are controlling the press. There’s gonna be so much nefarious shit that we’ll never find out or have confirmation of. They can make any story that negatively impacts their clients go away, including the reporting of potential criminal activity. Wankers.
Their time will come - look at Max Clifford's downfall, which was pretty spectactular.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm so glad the mp called out Frizell for his inane comments to that young sky journalist.

How could any staff member go to him to report something if his behaviour is like that

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Can we have a thread title that says

Phillip Schofield #49 He DID fail to safeguard a minor from sexual assault

Just as a reminder of the cold hard facts.

I’m increasingly convinced that it’s why ITV got rid and the MM stuff has been thrown out a decoy, so PS’s ‘legacy’ is a poorly-judged fling rather than as the one who did nothing when his brother told him he was engaging in sexual activity with a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

AllieBee

VIP Member
Kim has to be a Tattler! I don't like this Joanna woman though, shouts too much.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Just because something's legal doesn't mean it's not fucking grim. Any older bloke who takes in interest in effectively a teenager behind his wife and children's back is highly questionable at absolute best and shouldn't be presenting a family, daytime TV show. Regardless of whether there is more to come or not, ITV should have stopped covering for him years ago. He's a slimy little plonker as well he knows, all he's bothered about is being found out, if he had any real moral compass he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think what really did it for HW was the brother. He said he had been supported by her before the court case. But that statement he made about knowing his brother had done something and he just let it go floored her. He allowed child abuse to be continued, and if rumours are to be believed, to one of his own relatives. I think she probably thought, I don’t know you as much as I thought I did. And it’s repulsive. That is why she had a case of shingles. I don’t believe the shingles, but I think she was genuinely disgusted and didn’t want to be near him.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Nickyjay

I’m actually horrified that PS has seemingly got away again with his misdemeanours. The suicide threat, the be kind narrative he’s spun has meant he’s been left in peace. I’m of the opinion he’s a dangerous narcissist.

I’m not a fan of Holly and she is possibly a total bitch and may be complicit in his lies. However, for her to be the focus why he hides away in his cowardly woe is me manner, is not fair. Why are the press not saying what they know.

Sadly, I fear for MM and he may be the main casualty of this. Especially with Filth speaking on his behalf.

Reactions: 44

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I thought Fritzels comments about aubergines were code for cock.

Am I wrong?!

ETA the 🍆 emoji is used in place of a peen isn't it?
That’s what I thought. The comments were odd and considering what the emoji is for, frankly disturbing.
This is the man that won’t hear a word against the McCanns.

I hope his hard drive gets checked.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Sunday Girl

‘The little bitch’ has proved today, she’s going nowhere, she’s holding on tight to that job, Toodle Pip heres Holligrip

• Haha
  • Heart

Metropolis

VIP Member
Even Piers great defender of PS said when he was at itv everyone knew about P and MM

This makes a complete mockery of the whole “Phil lied” crap. The way Morgan emphasised the word everyone when he says everyone knew. Yet when Joan Collins said exactly the same thing, he tried to shut her down which makes him complicit In the cover-up. It just makes Holly’s speech yesterday look even more duplicitous.

• Wow

MrsD33

VIP Member
It happened, someone I’m friends with on Facebook shared that post that’s been going round mentioning Celine Dion, Cheryl Cole etc. Not anyone I’m close to thankfully.

I wonder how all these Philth defenders would feel if it was their son/grandson/nephew etc he had used and tossed aside? I would feel incredibly uncomfortable if any of my children or younger members of my family got involved with someone old enough to be their parent in their mid/late teens. Even if they met after age 18, it just wouldn’t sit right with me and I’d be concerned. I fail to see what someone who is in their 50’s has in common with someone in their late teens fresh out of school.

I’m not necessarily anti age gap relationships, but I do side eye middle aged people (men and women) getting into bed with people who are barely past the legal age of consent.
I think I must be the only person that hasn’t heard anyone say that this is all ok and we should leave Philth alone.

Family, friends and work colleagues all think the same as us.

I don’t go on facebook, bit still have an account, so maybe Carol that I met in Ibiza in 1998 has been spreading the love for Schofe, the little bitch 😂

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just logged on and going back through what has been posted, am I right that more teenage lads who Phillip dm'd ended up at ITV on work experience? How many has there been? And that one lad filming himself drinking champagne and panning to show Phillip with Matthew stood next to him! Wow! Phillip appears to have a buffet of youngsters around him; multiple twinks and teenagers going at once!
Funny how there's no girl runners who P helped

• Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
This is not a reply to the latest post but to one in a previous thread which too late to respond to before as I am about 3 threads behind
I am sick and tired of the oh he’s a Freemason
I am not saying there are not some dodgy Freemasons out there ( not sure scumbag Schofield is one the ring does not look like one and I am sure he mentioned years ago his father bought it for him for his 18th or 21st it I could be wrong
My husband said if he knew he was a mason and what he was up to he would have no problem reporting him
Freemason raise loads of money for charity contrary to belief would not cover up a crime
I know for a fact that a member was reported for a crime and convicted
My hubby thinks Schofield is scum and believes he has the blood of a Saville and should join his brother in jail
Like all as people like to call it cults have bad apples
Just wanted to have my say
I now have to get back to scrubbing the blood of the sacrificial virgin from my husband robes🤫 ( they don’t wear robes just a suit)😂

Keep up the good work tattlers 🫶

• Haha
  • Heart

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Not one mention, or hint of concern, for MM in Holly's speech.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
I’m sick of everyone saying Eamon is toxic, like a man of his age and experience in the industry hasn’t met people he doesn’t get along with before. Personally I think it runs deeper than he doesn’t get on with PS & HS. I think Eamon knows way more than what’s be said. I mean they can’t even mention MM by name, so what else can they not say.

• Heart
Reactions: 42