Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to people online saying "There's nothing wrong with PS having an affair with another adult, what's the big deal, they haven't done anything wrong, two men having a relationship, this is a complete non story, etc etc", it appears that so many of them don't know what we know, regarding him possibly having groomed MM when he was under the age of consent. Unreal I know, but so many posters comments (on the Daily Mail etc) are incredibly naive\]
These people are thick if they think just a normal affair could do all this damage

Reactions: 42
So the alleged pay off works out at just under half a million pounds which is a hell of a lot of money to anybody. (Sorry had to use calculator).

I’m sure Phillip can afford this but it’s so wrong that if you have the money you can virtually cover anything up whereas common folk are thrown to the wolves.
Is this why EH kept speaking g about how much money MM needed last night?

Reactions: 6
What would actually happen (if there is an NDA) if the victim(s) spoke to the media about everything....legal and illegal - would the victim be sued? Even if what he is silenced for, is illegal/jail sentence?

Reactions: 3
Daily Mail journos

this has got to have come from MM now surely?!
Or a member of his family. His twin sister is a police officer isn't she? I wonder what she makes of all this and wether she has given him any advice at all?
Although if the drug rumours are true she might have stepped back so as not to get him or herself in any 'trouble'.
I half think MM hasn't come forward because of the drugs, because when you're in the depths of despair you'd think nobody is going to believe a drug addict over some household name no matter what they've done.
I really think if MM is going to speak he needs to strike whilst the iron is hot. I would like to think the newspaper who wants his story would offer to pay his legal fees although I'm not sure what the legalities of that are.

Reactions: 21
From Holly's last insta post.

safe to say I'd rather be a back stabber then a pedalo enabler tf goes on in people's heads?
Screenshot_20230530-184624_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
With regard to people online saying "There's nothing wrong with PS having an affair with another adult, what's the big deal, they haven't done anything wrong, two men having a relationship, this is a complete non story, etc etc", it appears that so many of them don't know what we know, regarding him possibly having groomed MM when he was under the age of consent. Unreal I know, but so many posters comments (on the Daily Mail etc) are incredibly naive\]
They're probably the same dumb arses who shreik #be kind about the world's best mother, ace driver, charmingly delightful, coke-headed old skank katie price. Imbeciles

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dont worry guys I'll take one for the team and sit through DW and let you know when Eamonn is on (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He was in a position of power and absolutely abused that, even if MM was technically legal. I feel like if it were with a girl of 18 there would be more of an understanding of how fucked up the situation was.
To back up this point, let’s look at the Leo DiCaprio situation - there has (rightly) been outrage at him dating very young women, especially as he has got older.

With PS it seems to be more widely accepted (not on tattle, I don’t mean) that he has been in a relationship of some kind with a very young male, who was also either seeking or in a junior position at work.

Why on earth are so many people okay with it?!

Reactions: 18
If ITV did pay him off does that mean he won't be able to give his side of the story? Is that legally binding?

Reactions: 3
Should we start complaints to offcom now and try get an independent inquiry going. I think it's the only way now to unearth the truth and out the scum
I’m in no way comparing the two, but I watched a doc about Harold Shipman and the relatives said that the then Health sec (Oliver Milburn) and Home Sec (Jack Straw) tried to fob them off and saying “oh you don’t want an inquiry”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am so disgusted. This has happened after Savile, ITV have no excuse. Take the show off the air immediately until there has been an investigation..

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Haven’t Phil & ITV also paid huge amounts for legal and PR team to keep MMS name out of the press etc. trying to come across as they’re looking out for him. But I guess this also buys the silence from him too?

Reactions: 12
Ecstatic to hear that the M&S meal deal poster girl could be on her way out. I do genuinely struggle to concede how she could show her face next week after this big sorry mess. Then again, I couldn’t believe she actually showed her face after Phil’s brother’s trial and after the feud rumours that began circulating. I hope to god, if she does resign it’ll be announced during tonight’s GBNews which Kim Woodburn should hopefully feature on once again, so we get to see her live reaction to Little witch’s resignation. I like to think it was the tirade that she unleashed on Holly yesterday which was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

I’m even more ecstatic to hear that ITV bosses will be probed in Parliament. I can’t believe they’ve paid MM off and have bare faced lied about it. They’re a dangerous mentally disturbed bunch of people. For the wellbeing of ITV’s employees and for the own safety of the producers (it’s clear they’re not of sane mind) they shouldn’t be able to reside over such a big platform.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.