Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, this gay reveal is too much!!! Tried to type it up but the clip will be live soon I’m sure!!

Reactions: 15
Fully off topic but I LOVE the pet shop boys.

I am also old enough to remember Smash Hits and Big! and yes Phil was a teen magnet 🤢 I know it’s different now but no one was out really back then. I’m glad times have changed but I’m sad that yet again a potential gay icon has stoked the horrible homophobic fires of ‘gay men are pedos’ by making such an awful decision. I do believe he groomed MM and I think there’s more to come. I can’t see how Holly was unaware. At this stage, just cancel
TM and start over. It’s toxic.
Yes, Phil hosted it one year, didn’t he? I loved him back then, I am ashamed to say. I was appalled when one of Carter Unstoppable Sex Machine ran onto the stage and rugby tackled him to the floor. The camera man didn’t know what to do so panned away 😆 I’d give them money to knock him down now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the gay reveal, EH: ‘knowing how false they are, I’m sure they rehearsed it for days’ 🤣

All of the ITV bigwigs and agents were on set, so ‘planned for some time’ according to Eamonn

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I dunno but it sounds very weird now doesn't it!
I loved a good poke on Facebook. Happy days. Remember that bleeping Farmville? I blocked all my friends who were on it. I was sick of being asked for sheep and cows . Daft twats. I digress back to PS.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I will give it to Eamonn when I watched PS’ coming out as gay, it was pretty clear at the time him and Ruth were ambushed by it that morning.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.