Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like the crappy ads… it’s like those episodes of The Apprentice where they have to market a product and create an ad.

I watch in judgement and pretend I’m Alan 😂😂😂
To be fair, all adverts are crappy they are my zone out and scroll tattle time

Reactions: 4
And here ends today's public information message from the pedalo information exchange.
You know what I thought the same as you until i stumbled upon the job i was horrified. I still am. But the moral outrage doesnt help children not be sexually abused infact pushing it underground means they dont seek help end up isolated and connecting with other pedalos and then offending. It's better to prevent than a child eventually being abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my gaaaaaawd!! Hahaha! Nailed it! He really does!

All I’m going to say is… I find it a bit rich Dan Wooton, Julia Hartley Brewer and Kevin O’Sullivan are banging on about Phillip Schofield and a ‘toxic work environment’.

Popbitch reported JHB is a bully at Talk TV, but top brass are worried about GB News poaching her, so allow her behaviour to continue.
Dan Wooton- suffice to say I read his file when he was still at the Sun. Not a nice man, and he outed George Shelly in his column. Totally out of order.
Kevin o’Sullivan has a tit hot temper and his producers once left the audio on when he thought he’d gone to break on TALK Radio (as it was then) and he was heard effing and jeffing, berating them and talking to them like absolute shite.

All these people are arseholes. I obviously don’t like Phillip, I always thought he was pompous, however some of the people gunning for him, aren’t much better behaved.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s trashy quality but I kind of love it, BBC and Sky news are so boring by comparison. At least GB News gives some drama and says things others won’t touch.
I loved the Sly News dig yesterday 😆 What’s better is that Dan was being totally serious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This might be an unpopular opinion re Dr Ranj... but while pedalos deserve no sympathy, if they can be helped not to offend then that can only be a good thing? No one can help what goes on in their brain, but if there was an option to seek treatment/help maybe at least some would seek it out? Perhaps I'm just very naive.
There absolutely should be more treatment available for paedophiles, especially those who haven't yet offended. Those who have never abused a child or sought images of sexual abuse online should actually be applauded for coming forward and looking for help.

If one child can be saved by providing psychological help to paedophiles I'm all for it.

Reactions: 20
I'm currently having the shittest time of my life, and I'd like to thank the hilarious occupants of Tattle and (god help me) GB News for helping me get through the day 😂
Sorry just realised I did a laughing emoji 😬 I’m so sorry you’re going through a tough time but I’m glad tattle is getting you through. I also find tattle a good place to focus on for a distraction xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Daily Mail journos

this has got to have come from MM now surely?!
Or someone within ITV, OR within the Solicitors who knew the details. I know it’s a huge no no but considering the HUGE amount of money that may have been involved, all bets are off.

CANNOT WAIT for the ITV execs to be hauled in front of parliaments select committee next week. I hope Frizzel is there shitting himself. Literally, I am FURIOUS about the turn of events. All they had to do was admit they knew, but to deny it when taxis were taking MM to and from PS's flat and ITV paid him off the whole time….. it’s just outrageous.

If ITV paid him off then we KNOW TM was a toxic place to work, because he must have been paid off for an issue occurring in the work place….. did he have ITV over the barrel on sexual harassment, bullying?

To coin a famous popbitch phrase…. I MUST KNO!!

This must be the fastest thread ever on here, I don’t think even the Alice Evans threads went this fast. I’ve been out and come back to 4 threads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what I thought the same as you until i stumbled upon the job i was horrified. I still am. But the moral outrage doesnt help children not be sexually abused infact pushing it underground means they dont seek help end up isolated and connecting with other pedalos and then offending. It's better to prevent than a child eventually being abused.
With respect, I think we’ll agree to disagree. In my opinion anyone who is attracted to children in that manner should be permanently removed from society. The harm they could cause far outweighs any concerns re: their ‘rehabilitation’.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God Dan is so cringe. He’s like those people who think that calling Tony Blair Tony BLIAR is the height of wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wootton literally cut that woman off so he could spunk about cut to Megyn Kelly and hate on daytime TV

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.