Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ties in with another poster who lives near the pub MM was working in, sorry I cant remember your name to credit you, who said they'd heard he was to be paid £4k a month for was.it 10 years?
That was me, at the time I wasn't sure of the credibility because person that told me heard it 2/3 rd hand. I did think ITV paying him was feasible but was unsure of the amount.
---
That was me, at the time I wasn't sure of the credibility because the person that told me heard it 2/3 rd hand. I did think ITV paying him was feasible but was unsure of the amount.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Spoiler.
Eamonn says Philip threw himself onto his knees in front of him sobbing that he was gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is their bestest sad faces…comes from Tweet advertising Part 2. I appreciate their efforts to bring down a wrong un but they look daft here.
It does look a little bit like they are a father/son doing a compo face in a local paper article moan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The King has cut all ties with PS and the Princes Trust in the last hour

• Wow
Reactions: 84
I can't believe she is stringing this out so long. Just get gone holly 👋
Willoughby has alwyas struck me as the sort of faux-prissy blonde witch who'd have bullied me relentlessly at school while handing out blowjobs behind the bike sheds.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Emma Kenny said anything yet? Last I heard she was still supporting PS. I had watched a few of her youtube videos and realised she didn't seem very nice (and a bit stupid). Turns out I was right!

I just don't understand how someone who literally every video bangs on about safeguarding can stick up for Schofield on any level.

Reactions: 28
It does look a little bit like they are a father/son doing a compo face in a local paper article moan 😂
In The Daily Mail, "Our holiday hell: we spent two weeks in Tenerife and couldn't get black pudding for breakfast" - the full heartbreaking story on page 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That's the stuff of nightmares
I know, and it’s just a cursory trail from 2Faced. I imagine there’s a lot of procurement going on. All these vulnerable, undocumented kids coming into the country worry me.

I wonder if PS is being sacrificed by a greater movement. Rubbed too many people up the wrong way and has drawn too much attention to the machinations. I think we get thrown a bone every so often with these exposes, as it’s quite clearly a problem that runs very very deep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“It’s a total cover-up, it’s a total cover-up. Those in authority had to know what was going on and they thought they’d dodge a bullet – which they do and they do constantly.”

Why did I read this Eamonn quote in the voice of Ted Hastings from Line of Duty 😂
Lol. Did he add Holy Mary Jesus and the wee donkey?
---
Has Emma Kenny said anything yet? Last I heard she was still supporting PS. I had watched a few of her youtube videos and realised she didn't seem very nice (and a bit stupid). Turns out I was right!

I just don't understand how someone who literally every video bangs on about safeguarding can stick up for Schofield on any level.
She was booted off TM too wasn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This could all be so complex for MM. If he still has some feelings for PS - which is possible, especially if there was a sudden end to the relationship - MM might be feeling guilty or responsible for what’s happening. He absolutely is not responsible, to be clear, but when you’ve been in a relationship like that with such a power imbalance, and a control element, you lose sight of yourself. You desperately want to please the other person and do the best for them. You get upset if something goes wrong for them. You feel that it’s on you to help and fix it.

I hope MM is supported. I really do. But his receptiveness to support will depend on what stage he’s at of the healing process. It’s like grieving - you have to go through the stages and you can’t until you’re ready. No matter what anyone else says or does, until you suddenly one day realise what that relationship really was, you can’t begin to process it. It can’t be forced.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Totally unrelated & random, I know we are not exactly discussing a light hearted topic but just wanted to say the Tattle is the nicest forum I’ve been on and I just wanted to say you’re all a lovely bunch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.