Phillip Schofield #32 It's all groom and doom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think with this, and sorry if it has likely already been brought up, is how ITV dropped Caroline Flack in a heartbeat and yet covered up for Phillip for years. And what makes it worse is that these 2 events were happening at the same time, whilst ITV were allegedly being told all about Phillip, they covered it all up and fed Caroline to the wolves. They all deserve to rot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I reckon she only married Ashley Cole to give the impression that she wasn’t racist
Its pretty widely known that was a PR marriage. He was trying to quash the rumours he was gay after a hot tub incident and as you say, she was trying to recover after the racist toilet incident

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Mark Williams Thomas strikes me as tit at being in the police and tit at being a journalist. Not forgotten his role in the Nicola Bulley drama, May she RIP.
Sky news flashed up a few Sunday front pages, just Express, Observer. Didn’t see any big headlines saying anythingnew.
He's a see you next Tuesday. He was a decade ago and he still is now. The bloke is a complete blight.

Sorry for the bad language, I'm a bit wound up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Mark saw my post a few pages back comparing Phil and Holly to Ian Brady and Myra Hindley :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure how to suggest a new thread title - but how about:

Schofe: From Broom Cupboard to Groom Cupboard…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are we still on for 10.30pm or was the big story the alleged axing (which we’ve now found out is not true)?

Reactions: 10
A Harry and Meghan split story as well? It's like Christmas Day over at GB News.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
GB News - Rebecca saying
PS said no injunction on 'the' relationship in the news - but could be for other relationships
many young gay men left ITV - with a pay off?
she thinks this is big!
PS is awful - PS & HW all fake

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All I can think with this, and sorry if it has likely already been brought up, is how ITV dropped Caroline Flack in a heartbeat and yet covered up for Phillip for years. And what makes it worse is that these 2 events were happening at the same time, whilst ITV were allegedly being told all about Phillip, they covered it all up and fed Caroline to the wolves. They all deserve to rot.
Greedy see you next Tuesdays all about the money, and not wellbeing supporting people. They also called out the itv show she presented for not supporting contestants after, 2 took their lives also.

Reactions: 9
On a side note, does anyone remember a news report saying Willoughby and her husband put an offer in on a property then last minute dropped their offer by 10s of thousands because they had the homeowner by the balls? That's quite nasty and manipulative.

But yeah she's just a lovely daft wide eyed fluff ball that knows nothing.
Yes this was when I realised she wasn’t a nice person.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.