Phillip Schofield #32 It's all groom and doom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Williams Thomas said that someone would die soon and things would come out about them. That's where the DA rumours have come from.

Most seem to think he was talking about Del Boy.

But it's worth noting that MWT is a massive grifter and spouts tit to make himself feel important. He doesn't have any authority or privileged information.

I thought he was referring to 'Kitty'

Reactions: 4
This Morning is now like TOTP. The brand is now forever tainted. I really don’t see how I can stay on the air.

Completely OT but GB News reminds of a student news channel. The background and graphics are even the same as the ones kids use in Primary school to make video projects on their iPads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ll be really disappointed if the scoop tonight is just that This Morning is being axed.
I agree, ITV as a whole is a problem not just one particular show, the top dogs need to be dealt with...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right.
You don’t dump your cash cow without something ENORMOUS about to hit the fan.

dumping schofield was big. Also dumping the award winning show….??

what the duck?!

Reactions: 26
I wish I didn’t have to reload the comments and they could just be pumped into my brain intravenously!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On a side note, does anyone remember a news report saying Willoughby and her husband put an offer in on a property then last minute dropped their offer by 10s of thousands because they had the homeowner by the balls? That's quite nasty and manipulative.

But yeah she's just a lovely daft wide eyed fluff ball that knows nothing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ya you don't axe a whole TV show because one of its hosts had an affair - especially when it has loads of rotating hosts anyway. There must be some seriously dodgy institutional dirt about to spill about TM/ITV.
I think as we all said yesterday it feels like News of the World all over again. The brand is so toxic maybe it’s best to just wind it down.

Reactions: 11
They may axe TM but the dark Lords will just rebrand and the exact same show will come on at 10am every day called "Every Morning" or something. Just like all the times TVAM, GMTV, Daybreak. GMB have been recycled. And Lorraine and her growler has been in every single bloody one of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It's bizarre how Cheryl is literally being defended even by those going in on Phil for doing exactly the same thing as him
Cheryl was part of a big machine on the X Factor, had minimal contact with Liam and was probably never alone with him. He was one of many faces as part of a job she had for about three months and that was it. They probably had no contact for years.

She didn't get him a job, she didn't give him special access to anything and didn't treat him any differently to anyone else. He wasn't penniless.

He was about 23 and worth millions when they got together. Not just turned 18.

I don't even like Cheryl that much but it's nonsense to compare these two situations.

Reactions: 35
GB News guest now saying other 'relationships' about to come to light.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The axing is a long time coming it's a dead format but it's really going to feed into that narc's god complex that it couldn't go on without him. He is clearly conceited enough to think that.

Reactions: 7
Takeaway and now this morning facing axe. What’s the tea at itv
All in on it probably sane producers/ management that have known, we have to remember it isn't just holly who's enabled him and hid this and known, his team have too along with staff on the show.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.