Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
There could be a possibility he was coerced into
an NTA. Not sure it would be valid if there are questions about how it came about.

Reactions: 4

lindabelcher77

I’ve just seen a tt of DW twitter saying there was never a superinjunction but when he went to itv bosses about Phil they refused to investigate!

Reactions: 4

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
If he ‘tops himself’ that’s on him. He acted on his perversions. He knew what he was doing was wrong yet indulged himself . What about his victims? Don’t they deserve to see him get his comeuppance? I’m tired of hearing people saying oh poor Philth. He’s bought this on himself and it’s been a long time coming. The only people I care about are those who he’s abused
I'm not saying "poor" anyone. Just keep in mind if he does top himself, he escapes justice, just like Saville. I don't feel sorry for him, but persecution by the media isn't going to right a wrong, that's for the law and victims to decide.

Reactions: 3

cruxaltar

I would be very interested to know what their father was like. There have been some long-term studies published recently which have shown that children of sex offenders are more likely to display offending behaviour themselves, even if they were never abused themselves or their parent was never arrested/confronted about their behaviour.

Edited to add: this link doesn’t seem to be limited to just people committing similar offences. It can be a case where the father was committing marital rape etc. and the son/daughter goes on to commit offences against children. The studies would appear to show that there can be a kind of predisposition which will manifest with different victims/targets/preference.
Father, Bryan, features in linked documentary, Surfers (1973). https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/watch-the-surfers-1973-online

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
[
I knew someone would chuck that one out. Because it’s the same….🙄
No it’s not the same but if Rylan had a fling ( a consenting, non paid fling ) with Philip, as has been suggested on these threads, then how is that him showing loyalty to Ruth and Eamonn ? Why are we saying Holly must be fired for knowing Philth was having an affair ( admittedly with a bigger age gap if MM was 18 and Philth in his early 50’s) then why are we not calling for Ruth to be cancelled for knowing about Rylan and Phil , just because Rylan was at least mid 20’s . Which would be the same sort of age PP would have been if he is the other name being alluded to .

It’s almost as if every situation is different .

alwaysbrowsing

I’ve been trying to make a new thread but don’t have thread making privileges if somebody wants to help us all out?

Thanks