Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
This is Simon’s business now. Plus he is still appearing on stage. Has a new show about to hit the west end.

View attachment 2198826
Does anyone know what Simon’s company is actually doing on this production? I see no mention of him or his company on the show’s website. I can see “LJProds” (Lambert Jackson) as co-producer in some theatre press but that’s it. Is the claim also a co-producer credit? Wonder what it actually involves.

Reactions: 3

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I have no idea who the fuck Ulrika is but I think this is a very fair question.
Ulrika Johnson, former weathergirl and "Laddette", who was on Good Morning Britain, or whatever it was called back in the day. She is more infamous these days, for her outspoken opinions.

cruxaltar

So ITV have said they did investigate in 2020 and BOTH parties denied have a relationship.
- so he has groomed this child for years and executives didn't think they should look in to it more?
- no evidence was found - you have to be joking, so no evidence, it didn't happen?
- apart from hearsay and rumours - ever heard of no smoke without fire?

these executives should all hold their holds in shame - seems they really didn't learn anything from the saville scandal.
Haha! It's ridiculous, isn't it? ITV were in on the meeting with The Sun with YMU back then too by the sounds of it! I don't know who is in charge of PR and damage control at these places but remind me not to hire them when I'm rich and famous! Got to hand it to old Jimmy, he was a lot better at controlling this kind of thing.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I completely agree, my point was that I didn’t understand the reference to the age 18 in terms of legality and consent which someone has clarified by referring to the higher age threshold relating to some situations. Just wanted to clarify I am not seeking to excuse anything, it’s horrendous.
Oh I know that, don’t worry ❤

Juniper99

I’m starting to wonder about the Schofields father now. Are they products of something sinister? What are the chances if having two sons with the same predilections in one family?
Whether one 'influenced' the other? Which one's older?

• Heart
If Ben Perryman is in his late twenties, could he have been dating or friends with one of Phillip's daughters and that's why there are lots of photos of him with the family around that time?

Reactions: 2

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
So fuck the victims you say? Hell no. It all needs to come out. If it happened, it needs telling. Journos should absolutely keep probing. It’s what they’re for.
Pretty sure those words never came out my mouth. As I KEEP saying and people choose not to read it, only wishing to pick a fight instead, it is down to the LAW and the VICTIMS. A trial by media will not achieve anything. Whilst I agree it should be reported by the press, I do think it's gone overboard, just the same information being reiterated.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I never watch Lorraine because I find her irritating but I might make an exception and watch the start of it on Monday to see what she says. And doesn’t she have Dan Wootton on quite a lot?
She’ll be off next week as it’s half-term. She’s doesn’t have a school age child but she always has the school holidays off. Dan Wootton hasn’t been on Lorraine for approx 2/3 years