Phillip Schofield #30 Once renowned for Going Live, now more famous for his P45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys I’m off to bed so could yous aw calm doon so I don’t have 628 threads to come back to in the morning please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Surely This Morning will have to address this next week? A show that covers topical issues can hardly ignore a massive topical issue? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Press preview on Sky News now, most front pages are about Philth but nothing new.

Reactions: 6
She knew. But the amount of money coming into the marriage probably suited her. Easy life , nice life. Not saying she’s to blame but she can’t have much self respect.
How could she have kept quiet with any integrity - she is as bad as him. She had shed loads of money in her bank along with property so she went along with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He called some contestants cunts and got overheard. Ironic considering how big a bleep he is.
I loved Little Britain when it first aired (concerning when I was about 8 and I was allowed to watch it 😂 proves the narrative that my parents forgot to parent me 😅 Ah Well, I’m vaguely sensible now) but I watched it again and now it, and everything about DW on BGT gives me the ICK

• Heart
Reactions: 22
TM should be axed! Get a new daytime telly show with new presenters and a new production team. That’s the only way for ITV to send a clear message they apologize for any misdoings or malpractices.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Could have sworn I read on here, that his wife was having lez offs too? They're both sleazy fuckers.
yes I remember it being mentioned on previous threads. I wonder what she sold in her mail order business years ago it was called Tickled Pink!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Of course she is. There is a LOT of dirt on her.

It is a joke that it took queuegate for the public to cotton on to their arrogance.

Bet Fearne Cotton is glad she stepped back from the mucky world of TV.

And Peter Jones must be smiling at the thought of what is to come...

What did Tammy sing?

D-I-V-O-R-C-E
What has Peter Jones got to do with this ?

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 12
Surely This Morning will have to address this next week? A show that covers topical issues can hardly ignore a massive topical issue? 🤔
Whoever has been making the decisions over there has been doing an awful job, so expect them to do whatever makes least sense even for ITV’s own protection in the long term, never mind in the light of press headlines.

Imagine bending over backwards to keep Schofield in a job and then to ensure he would have ITV presenting roles even after This Morning was untenable. Like what was not clicking there.

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, there we go.

People on here proved correct. I'd half kept an open mind (I grew up with Philip in the broom cupboard and he was Joseph the first time I saw it so I felt fondly toward him). Last week an old school friend of mine, who happens to be an actor, put a very vague but very damning comment on their social media and I realised it was all likely to be true. They aren't prone to bad mouthing people and they clearly have knowledge that I don't. It wasn't specifically about the MM relationship, just about his behaviour toward people in general.

I don't believe Holly has truly distanced herself. In my opinion the feud stuff is obviously a career salvaging move.

I don't know what else to say other than that I feel very sorry for MM and PS family, well mainly his children.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.