Phillip Schofield #30 Once renowned for Going Live, now more famous for his P45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day he is gay, in the same way you get pedalos who are straight. But what doesn't sit right with me is people leading with calling him gay. You don't see straight pedalos being called straight. They are outright called pedalos, groomers etc, and that alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think he’s always been gay but he’s had to hide it so married Steph.
look at mulhern he’s gay. Been with Jamie years and still not out and I was told his management told him to play straight
He's not playing it very well: I was shocked a few years back when I heard that he had dated Emma Barton who plays someone in Eastenders: I genuinely assumed that he was out!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if this coming out will be enough to push Steph into a divorce lawyer's office. She probably knew all along that there were men on the side but did she know how young? Add the brother into it and I won't be surprised if she files. I bet a lot of small, inconsequential things over the years now look creepy af to her.
They are divorced. She got £9,000,000 & the house to shut up.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Mark Dolan: “Christine what has Schofield done other than being a disloyal tit?”

Christine: 🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the grooming thing will be hard to prove or stick without evidence. Phil will just say he didn’t have any untoward sexual feeling towards M as a boy and that it wasn’t until he was 18/19 that he saw him in a different light and after a while things then progressed. Not saying that this was the case but unless M has texts or emails to suggest there was some grooming going on or that they were in a relationship whilst M was underage, I don’t see much else coming from this in terms of an arrest.
That's how he will get away with it legally.

Unless someone else comes along and reports him as doing the same to them.

But career and reputation wise he is over with.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think the grooming thing will be hard to prove or stick without evidence. Phil will just say he didn’t have any untoward sexual feeling towards M as a boy and that it wasn’t until he was 18/19 that he saw him in a different light and after a while things then progressed. Not saying that this was the case but unless M has texts or emails to suggest there was some grooming going on or that they were in a relationship whilst M was underage, I don’t see much else coming from this in terms of an arrest.
PS probably won't give any details because you never know if the once production runner speaks out and it may be a different narrative.

Maybe a statement may come from this ex colleague or via his agent or lawyer.

Until he speaks out or someone on his
behalf its likely the rumour mill will continue

I think it's looking like TM has also had its day
This sht sticks!!!

This Mourning 💀 more likely

Reactions: 16
At the end of the day he is gay, in the same way you get pedalos who are straight. But what doesn't sit right with me is people leading with calling him gay. You don't see straight pedalos being called straight. They are outright called pedalos, groomers etc, and that alone.
I think the focus on him being gay is because for years he pretended to be a straight, happily married man; because he had that cringeworthy coming out moment on This Morning; and because one of the two big scandals involving him involves his relationship with a young man.

Reactions: 8
Not according to some in this thread!

But more seriously, I agree with your point.
I can see their point tbh and I had been thinking similar way myself. But as I thought about it more he is gay, but its the use of gay as the primary description of him that bothers me. Which is why I posted what I did.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how Ant n Dec are handling this? Supportive texts. Complete silence?

They all live near each other in Chiswick. They have homes nesr each other in Portugal.

Lisa Armstrong is well out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was thinking about a post I remembered from the first PS thread. If you want to get a handle on the timeline of things - and fill in the gaps with the benefit of things that have come to light since - it’s an interesting read.

This was the post that I recalled from “
philliploveslactatia” BEFORE he came out and just after his bust up with Ruth.

Good god. I went and found that interview on YouTube. There is something SO wrong with how Phil looks at that kid.

Reactions: 8
These threads were what originally brought me to tattle 3 or so years ago, I’m sure I’m not the only one. In my eyes he’s essentially admitted to grooming a minor; befriending MM as a child, getting him a job with itv, all whilst knowing full well this kid would have looked up to him. He used his status and position of power to start a relationship with him. It absolutely stinks of it. No way out for him now.
Not forgetting how he stook up for his brother who is now in jail for 12 years for the unmentionable crimes to the unmentionable.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Good evening everyone. A top agent has been on GBNews to state he's never seen anything like this in 25 years. An agent doesn't drop their client over just an affair even if it was with someone much younger. They clearly know more :) And we know what!

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.