Phillip Schofield #30 Once renowned for Going Live, now more famous for his P45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe this too. 🤢🤢
The brother is Simon? PS has a friend Simon who was in the papers a few days who was supposedly who was a confidant lately. But in the pics at the school on here that friend is there. He looks the same.
Its definately going to cause a lot of speculation and mistrust on many levels regarding the school patrons and what links did that school have overall with TM, ITV or infact The TV industry in general.
Safeguarding etc.

Reactions: 12
Christ, it all bleeping stinks doesn’t it. Nothing has changed since Saville, nothing. Was Schofield so talented a presenter that criminal and moral activities were overlooked? Genuinely don’t get why he was so protected.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I disagree with this, quite strongly tbh. Someone does not lose the right to identify as gay just because their behaviour is bad. His sexuality was widely rumoured long before this story became news (since before the person involved was even born, iirc), and the idea that he lied that he was gay to cover up other things plays into the hands of those who want to say that all gays are abusers.
Funny because I also feel quite strongly.

He used being gay as a cloak of invisibility to carry out his actions as a groomer of children. He is NOT gay. He is abusing the word by pretending to be part of our community. I repeat, he is NOT gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What has Peter Jones got to do with this ?
He was supposedly let down by Holly on his business venture with her.

Apparently She dropped it all and she had her own thing going on I suppose when she used him for his business head and realised herself.as a brand hence she went her own way. That's how it seems and I'm sure there's an article on it.

It was apparently a shock to him as I believe I read he invested money 💰
ALLEGEDLY 😏
---
It's brewing 🤣🤣
Mines 2 sugars 🍵 ☕ 🫖 😊

its going be a long night🌙

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.