Phillip Schofield #30 Once renowned for Going Live, now more famous for his P45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here....

The title for this new thead had the most likes/reactions [over 90] and was the brainchild of @Ultimate Insider

Recap - was mainly discussing our glee that he has finally got his karma plus many calls for Holly to also go.
Also discussed were other celebs who are the subject of rumours.

We also chatted about possible replacements for Phillochio now he's gone.
We can't understand why Piers Morgan seems to be defending him.
We feel sorry for Fern Britton being harrassed by paparazzi as she goes about her business.
We rather like it that Eamonn Holmes seems to be letting rip.

We are not sure what Rylan is up to and wonder if he might be coming back.
We decided that even though Dermot is a bit boring, we think he looks good for his age.

Alison remains a divisive figure. Some like her, some think she's crap and very, very gobby.
We want Martin Frizzell gone and we'd rather like a big shakeup of ITV daytime programmes because they are all stale.

Also there is a huge amount of us who left Digital Spy forums circa Feb 2020 because all of our threads and posts were getting removed. We are now here and feel a certain satisfaction that, a] we have been allowed to discuss Schofield openly without being shut down and b] that his long awaited come uppance has begun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
I wonder if Piers Morgan is still managed by YMU, or has business dealings with Peter Powell,

Reactions: 23
Also there is a huge amount of us who left Digital Spy forums circa Feb 2020 because all of our threads and posts were getting removed. We are now here and feel a certain satisfaction that, a] we have been allowed to discuss Schofield openly without being shut down and b] that his long awaited come uppance has begun.
Digital Spy is where I learned about Jimmy Saville. He was referred to as "Mr Fixit" if I recall correctly. Did Phillip Schofield have a nickname on there?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Old thread here....

The title for this new thead had the most likes/reactions [over 90] and was the brainchild of @Ultimate Insider

Recap - was mainly discussing our glee that he has finally got his karma plus many calls for Holly to also go.
Also discussed were other celebs who are the subject of rumours.

We also chatted about possible replacements for Phillochio now he's gone.
We can't understand why Piers Morgan seems to be defending him.
We feel sorry for Fern Britton being harrassed by paparazzi as she goes about her business.
We rather like it that Eamonn Holmes seems to be letting rip.

We are not sure what Rylan is up to and wonder if he might be coming back.
We decided that even though Dermot is a bit boring, we think he looks good for his age.

Alison remains a divisive figure. Some like her, some think she's crap and very, very gobby.
We want Martin Frizzell gone and we'd rather like a big shakeup of ITV daytime programmes because they are all stale.

Great work great thread title appreciated 👌😁

Reactions: 8
This will make you :sick: :sick:

"Amid his 'amicable' £9 million divorce with his wife Stephanie, the father-of-two purchased a bachelor pad in the capital " .. say what? Still wears his wedding ring FFS

• Wow
It looks like he might be, he's listed on their Entertainment talent page https://www.ymugroup.com/entertainment/

He has a YMU email address in his "Media Enquiries" contact details on his own website as well https://www.phillipschofield.com/about
We were looking for Piers Morgan’s representation, not PS
---

"Amid his 'amicable' £9 million divorce with his wife Stephanie, the father-of-two purchased a bachelor pad in the capital " .. say what? Still wears his wedding ring FFS

Those pictures were from the estate agent when he bought it, doubt it looks like that now. Unless he kept the little kids table in the kitchen for future relationships.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A few more details on super-injunctions from wikipedia:

"There are several ways in which the public can learn of a super-injunction:

1. When a judge refuses to continue a super-injunction
2. When parliamentary privilege is used to reveal an injunction
3. When a super-injunction is breached in contempt of court
4. When a super-injunction is reported somewhere outside of the jurisdiction of English courts
5. When a person who has taken out a super-injunction volunteers this information"

Am I right in thinking that no.4 means the press in other countries could report on this without legal risk?

I think no doubt it was a lavender marriage. She knew from early days that he was gay. I actually have more contempt for her then him. She has never publicly said anything, just smirked away in the pap pics.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
A few more details on super-injunctions from wikipedia:

"There are several ways in which the public can learn of a super-injunction:

1. When a judge refuses to continue a super-injunction
2. When parliamentary privilege is used to reveal an injunction
3. When a super-injunction is breached in contempt of court
4. When a super-injunction is reported somewhere outside of the jurisdiction of English courts
5. When a person who has taken out a super-injunction volunteers this information"

Am I right in thinking that no.4 means the press in other countries could report on this without legal risk?
Yes that would be correct!!

Reactions: 5
I think no doubt it was a lavender marriage. She knew from early days that he was gay. I actually have more contempt for her then him. She has never publicly said anything, just smirked away in the pap pics.
And she just lied back and thought of the £££££ when he needed to produce kids to maintain the facade. Sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Pay-day , £9, 000,000 of them.

Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly from other scandals, the Scottish press aren’t bound by English super injunctions

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ll be ever disappointed if after a few weeks this whole saga will be known as just Holly and Philip falling out. What an anti climax

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.