Phillip Schofield #30 Once renowned for Going Live, now more famous for his P45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t read the full article, but the headline caught my attention!!

I read it … it mentions the affair “which was not legal” and his agent dropped him … finally- now what will all his defenders say..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

"The affair was not illegal" the sun are arse covering BIG TIME. Talk about hinting about it but not saying anything...

• Heart
Reactions: 51
YMU knew about it. Its brutal. They realise their cash cow’s milk has run dry. But what about his shares in YMu?

---

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
YMU knew about it. Its brutal. They realise their cash cow’s milk has run dry. But what about his shares in YMu?

---
Interesting. I wonder if the "external advisers" are the 30k a month or whatever it was PR people and ymu pulling the plug is how the runner story is finally breaking.

Reactions: 27
It’s happening isn’t it.

Finally the wheels have fallen off the bus.

Interesting that the Sun makes it clear the young lover didn’t want to go public. He did before…

• Heart
Reactions: 83

YES, YES, YES! At last! We’ve waited so long for this haven’t we?! And I think this is just the beginning. I’m sure more will come out. How long before Big Ben tries to sell his story?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
It’s all falling apart for Philth! Without his agency covering his arse constantly, who else will do it? Now we have The Sun firing the first shots regarding the affair and how it was totally not illegal, which is funny how they emphasise on that part especially. Is it wrong to have so much glee about this? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Something tells me he won’t be hosting that awards thing now. He shouldn’t be too upset about it, though, UK prisons have in-cell tvs, so he can still watch it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
YES, YES, YES! At last! We’ve waited so long for this haven’t we?! And I think this is just the beginning. I’m sure more will come out. How long before Big Ben tries to sell his story?
You might be right. Once the first one is revealed it often encourages more to come forward.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.