Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like a young teen in that photo of them together
Just checked it out, he’s been on stage a lot and is the founder of 2 faced theatre company, of which Philip is one of the patrons (along with 4 others)
Too many coincidences?

Reactions: 6
Can't keep up with this thread, so sorry if it's already been mentioned, but according to Twitter Perez Hilton is now saying MM was sacked by ITV last week?
Don’t worry there are lots of new people coming in and the threads are moving so fast. Yes someone has been able to confirm to Perez that Matthew was paid off, quickly moved to Loose Women and then even more quickly ‘let go’ from ITV all together last week when the planning for Phil to publicly come out began.

Reactions: 9
A lot like Schofe - really neurotic (a chain-smoker, very, smiley but very tense), really eager to star in stuff but too secretive and insecure to manage it. Schofe was like a rewired, improved Powell in that sense.
Slight resemblance?

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember what Phillip was doing before John Leslie royally fucked up and made way for him to replace him on This Morning?

As far as i remember he was a has been kids tv presenter who was the worst Joseph there had ever been.

The way he made the transition from crappy has-been replacement presenter to quickly getting his heels dug in at itv and being allowed to act like he’s running the show is unbelievable.
John Leslie... another CBBC “star” that was plucked over to ITV and this morning...

honestly, you need to do one of those police investigation flow charts to see how interlinked all these people are. It’s like the bleeping mafia.

Reactions: 28
Just checked it out, he’s been on stage a lot and is the founder of 2 faced theatre company, of which Philip is one of the patrons (along with 4 others)
Too many coincidences?
Ooh. I feel like this could end up having a bad ending...

Reactions: 9
Too many coincidences?
Where he was photographed with MM at ten years old :eek:

Reactions: 8
Anyone remember what Phillip was doing before John Leslie royally fucked up and made way for him to replace him on This Morning?

As far as i remember he was a has been kids tv presenter who was the worst Joseph there had ever been.

The way he made the transition from crappy has-been replacement presenter to quickly getting his heels dug in at itv and being allowed to act like he’s running the show is unbelievable.
Let's not forget his very dubious creeping around the royals, becoming a Prince's Trust ambassador ('please gve me a gong!'), and those horrible forelock-tugging docs for the Diana kids. In his head he's Richard Dimbleby. In everyone else's head, he's not even in their head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did a bit of research aka Google and I know he's been promoted to editor, but I also found this, which is weird cos it's the ITV family so to speak
Showbiz journalist Dan Wootton will take over from Eamonn Holmes on TalkRadio's drivetime radio show.
I’m just thinking that is is interesting how itv had dan wooton for so long as a talking head... I wonder was it to keep The Sun sweet and not print stories.

Personally I think my imagination is getting carried away here😂 but who knows what the hell goes on. Sure look at how well the bbc covered up saville and the corporation still came out smelling of roses

Not saying Schofe is like saville or anything. I just mean in that industry they all scratch each other’s backs and say nothing to protect their own career

Reactions: 11
Is this Sam Schofield related or do they just happen to share the same surname
There's a pic floating around of him, MM and phil at the theatre?
I found a 2016 interview with PS and he states that although Simon approached him to do a theatre show, they are not related.

Reactions: 5
John Leslie... another CBBC “star” that was plucked over to ITV and this morning...

honestly, you need to do one of those police investigation flow charts to see how interlinked all these people are. It’s like the bleeping mafia.
It's just a shame how effectively ITV worked with the Daily Mail and the Murdoch press to suggest that any dubious sexual activity in broadcasting in the past half century happened exclusively at the BBC whilst all of those fine and noble commercial TV people led blameless lives.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she just can't stand PS. It was Eamonn who put the kibbosh on Anthea's tv career and then he wouldn't work with Lorraine Kelly, so she was put on a half hour programme of her own. Apparently after this, Eamonn was told he was drinking in the last chance saloon.
he called her Princess Tippytoes.

Let's not forget his very dubious creeping around the royals, becoming a Prince's Trust ambassador ('please gve me a gong!'), and those horrible forelock-tugging docs for the Diana kids. In his head he's Richard Dimbleby. In everyone else's head, he's not even in their head.
Apparantly fern Briton got him the job at TM, and Jason Donovan took 6 weeks of Joseph and smug mug got the Joseph job...
Look at how he repayed fern eh,
She had an offer to work with marks and spencers, I think the Goss was smug mug was jealous as it wasn't in the ITV contract and made trouble for her.. Basically ensured she would resign I imagine making the atmosphere so dreadful for her 😔
I've been in a job like that, it's so draining and you either have to be ambitious and cope or be happy and leave.
But.. Lo and behold Holly gets to put her name to lots of companies outside itv as does smug mug 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 18
It's just a shame how effectively ITV worked with the Daily Mail and the Murdoch press to suggest that any dubious sexual activity in broadcasting in the past half century happened exclusively at the BBC whilst all of those fine and noble commercial TV people led blameless lives.
Just have a count up of how many CBBC faces from the 80s/90s have ended up at ITV... from Ant and Dec to Andi Peters, Silver Worm, Anthea Turner... goes on and on and on

Reactions: 10
So if there was a pay off, then why? someone who isn’t trying to hide something or is totally innocent doesn’t pay somebody off because they have no reason to.

I’m just thinking that is is interesting how itv had dan wooton for so long as a talking head... I wonder was it to keep The Sun sweet and not print stories.

Personally I think my imagination is getting carried away here😂 but who knows what the hell goes on. Sure look at how well the bbc covered up saville and the corporation still came out smelling of roses

Not saying Schofe is like saville or anything. I just mean in that industry they all scratch each other’s backs and say nothing to protect their own career
Well I. Also heard that even though Dan wooten wrote libel about that alexandra on strictly, he was invited to be in the audience...
After slanging of strictly etc, I think the bbc did it to ensure he'd keep any unsavoury goss out of the Sun
And I think they were keeping him sweet.. You're spot on 😉

I found a 2016 interview with PS and he states that although Simon approached him to do a theatre show, they are not related.
Check out us detectives 😂 🕵 🕵

• Heart
But.. Lo and behold Holly gets to put her name to lots of companies outside itv as does smug mug 🤷‍♂️
Yes, and one of those companies is Marks and Spencer. The fuss that is caused in the Daily Mail when 'her' new collection comes out. You would think it was the second coming of Christ.

I wonder if it was Smug Mug who tipped off the press about Fern's gastric band. He would climb over a dead man to get to where he wanted to be.

Reactions: 14
You should read pop witch going back years, there's all sorts of links and fiendish things going on 😱 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.